Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
The Brand team is part of the marketing team and owns every aspect related to the visibility and tone of voice of our brand across all the different platforms. We create a strong worldwide consumer brand that feels hyperlocal in every place where we launch.
As Infarm's Creative Producer:
- You will work closely to the Brand director and respond to the Producer Lead in a small creative team responsible for multimedia and multi-channel solutions for the Infarm brand
- You will be responsible for an end to end strategic approach to managing the production of multimedia campaigns, with formats including but not limited to stills, film, 3d, illustrations and graphics.
- You will maintain a clear overview of all content creation, and be the main responsible for planning, producing, budgeting and communicating to your in-house creative team, external 3rd parties and senior internal stakeholders
- You will act as point of contact commissioning shoots - sourcing, recommending and booking all crew and suppliers (including photographers, directors, set design, studios & locations, props, photographers, videomakers, stylists, glam teams, talent and more)
- You will work collaboratively with our creative teams and Producer Lead, ensuring a set level of creative ambition for each production, whilst staying within any pre-agreed budgets
- You will establish contracts, negotiate fees, usage rights and logistic requirements with any third parties involved
- You will create and maintain production and shoot schedules, asset trackers, calendars, shot lists and call sheets
- You will manage the full post-production process, including retouching, editing, grading, sound and any necessary licensing
- You will build strong and durable relationships between the Infarm Brand team and external artist agencies, production partners, location companies, studios, model agencies and any other suppliers
- Have 5+ years of experience in an in-house creative production role, or at a production agency
- Creative and energetic team player who has a passion and experience for making big things happen
- You describe yourself as eager, fearless, and kind
- Out of the box thinker, original and creative
- Creative portfolio and 2 references are required
- You also read job applications completely and show it by writing “I love Basil” in your application letter
- A star with tight deadlines, and strong with flexible planning
- High level experience in shoot production, fashion and lifestyle as a plus
- Ability to successfully self-manage own workflow with hard deadlines
- Striving when working in a fast paced and high volume creative environment
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Fluency in spoken and written English, German is a plus
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Pension scheme
- Coffee and tea!
For best consideration please apply before 05.05.2021 and make sure you save yourself a copy of the job description as we will take the ad offline when a certain number of candidates has applied.
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.