Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve challenging problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
The Brand team is part of the marketing team and owns every aspect related to the visibility and tone of voice of our brand across all the different platforms. We create a strong worldwide consumer brand that feels hyperlocal in every place where we launch.
As Infarm's Creative Lead :
- You will work closely to the Brand director in a small creative team
- You will be responsible to create creative briefs for different projects like brand videos, fashion collections, posters, small and huge campaigns
- You will supervise and manage our Graphic designer, Copywriter and Videographer to execute your briefs
- You will create, plan and deliver a strategic vision for projects for example working on the art direction of visual projects at all stages of pre-production and post-production in close collaboration with our Production Lead
- You will include concept updates, shoot briefs, editing & retouching briefs (for post) and post notes
- You will present your concepts and copy to stakeholders and support your work with a clear rationale and recommendations
- Have 5+ years of experience in a creative agency or related field
- Creative and energetic team player who has a passion and experience for creative concepts
- You describe yourself as eager, fearless, and kind
- Out of the box thinker, original and creative
- Creative portfolio is required
- Native in using current creative programs like Creative Cloud Adobe
- You also read job applications completely and show it by writing “I love Basil” in your application letter
- Up to date on social media trends
- Striving when working in a fast paced and high volume environment
- Fluency spoken and written English
- It's a plus if you have worked in high end or the fashion industry
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as a freelancer, with the chance to transition into a full time contract after a successful first few months of collaboration
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- One year fixed term contract with possibility of extension
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Corporate Pension Scheme
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks!
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.