Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
At Infarm we grow a smart worldwide Infarm network that brings farming to the people. The marketing team contributes to that mission by 'Growing a worldwide network of engaged Infarmers (employees, partners, citizens, influencers) who want to enjoy the goodness of super fresh produce while growing a new food system together.’
Infarm is expanding rapidly outside Germany and Europe, with NA as one of the biggest opportunities for growth. The regional NA marketing team grows the Infarmer network in the USA/Canada and drives sales with a strong locally relevant product portfolio and through excellence in retail marketing and activation. We are currently seeking a passionate and experienced Retail Marketing Manager NA to join our team as we expand in North American. This position is located in Toronto and requires 25% amount of travel to other hubs and stores within Canada and the US.
Who you are
You appreciate diversity. You love to be challenged. You are passionate.
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Localize global marketing templates and playbooks based on local customer and consumer insights to win by being relevant.
- Implement collateral and activations from the Global marketing team in-store, working with customers directly to optimize in store retail space.
- Lead FSA in store on execution.
- Excel in local retail channel knowledge, understand trade marketing and drive sales; always exploring innovative ways to use the retail environment as an impactful marketing touchpoint to optimize conversion and create brand lovers.
- Act as liaison between NA sales teams and Global marketing team, monitoring and sharing best practices along with areas of opportunity.
- Execute clear result oriented activation and growth strategies. Drive conversion and sales KPI’s in stores.
- Implement the Global community building & content strategy by activating the local NA ecosystem, online marketing and implementing CRM.
- Create, prioritize and own the NA activation calendar.
- Develop and oversee the local consumer retail journey.
- Build & engage relationships with client marketing teams to get maximum support and use of retail media for the brand
- Explore strategic initiatives like activating influencers in key areas.
- Live the brand and the Infarm values (Grow together, Radical transparency, Nurture freshness and Hack it) from the inside out.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis
- 5 – 7 years of relevant working experience in trade marketing and retail marketing roles in North America, preferable within FMCG / (fresh) food.
- Strong knowledge of the retail environment including the creation of POS, in-store communication and retail activations in FMCG
- You have worked in a high growth fast changing environment, being able to balance strategic thinking with hands-on pragmatism and business sense.
- Thorough understanding of the retail channel; love for 'store checking' (when abroad you always visit a local supermarket / mall to check out new sales concepts and new products. True?)
- Digital marketing (website, social channels, influencer & content marketing, CRM, e-commerce) and product development experience.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally including driving a car
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record and ability to drive on behalf of the company in own, rented or company car
- You also read job applications completely and show it by writing “I love Parsley” in your application letter.
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits fully paid medical, dental and vision for eligible employees
- 19 days of accrued paid time off annually plus an extra day off on your birthday plus holidays
- Retirement savings plan with company matching contributions
- Fresh herbs to take home
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.
To all recruitment agencies: Infarm does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Infarm employees. Infarm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.