Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are:
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Collect and channelize the ideas/ requirements from various stakeholders to maintain the product backlog
- Ensure the key product information (features, versions,roadmap, backlog prioritization and product performance of the Indoor farming systems of Infarm) is always up to date and accessible to stakeholders
- Assist in preparing the business cases, roadmaps, projects/ initiatives scoping and other product related documents
- Take the lead of a small to medium scoped project/ initiatives as required
- Stay flexible - use a transparent prioritization and decision process to realign teams and stakeholders as new information is uncovered
- Grow your skills and responsibilities to meet the ever-changing needs of the business; being a problem solver
- Ensure product teams understand the customer need, the business value and the outcomes of their work
- A degree in either Engineering, Horticultural Science or Business studies, or equivalent practical experience
- A minimum of 2 years of hardware product management experience; preferably in Indoor vertical farming industry
- Experience in hydroponic systems and horticulture / agriculture is a big plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English, German is a big plus
- Tech-savvy and familiar with JIRA, Confluence and G-suite
Special Things We Would Like to see:
- Experience delivering indoor farming technology, preferably in the industrial space
- An understanding of a variety of product development techniques, from both the agile and waterfall worlds, along with the tradeoffs between them
- You like to build cutting-edge indoor farming products
- Excellent abilities of communication, customer empathy and business acumen
- Strong analytical skills with ability to solve problems that come up during a typical work day
- You have a "can do'' approach and you "act boldly''
- You can deliver quality work while working in tight deadlines
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Corporate Pension Scheme
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days a week
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks!
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.