Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
As Infarm's Financial Analyst you:
- Provide our executives and the wider business with the financial and operational context they need to enable the successful execution of our company strategy
- Put together solid financial business cases for expansion into new countries and regions
- Display the results of modelling activities cogently in presentations
- Support the presentation of forecasts and unit economics during future fundraising exercises
- Calculate and take ownership of unit economics tracking on an ongoing basis
- Have a business partner attitude and mentality, that enables the levers that drive our financials
- Assist Financial Managers with development of business plans and budgets
- Develop financial forecasts and variance analysis
- Conduct project valuation for various new initiatives
- Create/update financial models to support FP&A functions
- Track current financial performance and KPIs, and identify improvement opportunities
- Assist managers via various database querying/reporting activities
- Conduct day-to-day FP&A functions
- Bachelor’s / Master's degree in Finance
- 2+ years of experience in either a quantitative field (Investment Banking or "Big 4" accounting firm in Transaction Services, Deal Advisory or Modelling & Analytics) or a fast growing startup company
- Advanced problem-solving skills: proven ability to independently devise inventive approaches to analyse potential scenarios and identify solutions to complex issues
- High financial modelling skills: comfortable building 3-statement models as well as using various valuation methodologies (DCF, LBO, Comps, Precedent Transactions)
- Strong analytical skills: the ability to draw relevant insights from a mixture of qualitative and quantitative data
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Strong written and oral communications skills in English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Business Intelligence/Data understanding
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Corporate Pension Scheme
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days a week in the Berlin HQ
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks!
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.