Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
The Installation team is responsible for managing the successful installation and testing of Infarm’s unique farm systems at our clients’ locations, from local Berlin venues to large scale international roll-outs. The Installation team travels extensively to keep up with Infarm’s ambitious expansion plans, last year throughout Germany, France and Switzerland.
As we are introducing new farming systems and technology, we are on the outlook for an Installation Specialist who is energised by challenges and can help us execute our ambitious expansion plans on the grounds.
- Play a key role in multiple installation projects, working together with various project team members with different functional expertise on Infarm’s largest installation sites.
- Support installations of Infarm’s latest farm systems from preparation to handover, support the collaboration between the internal and external installation workforce during all phases of installation.
- Site readiness check and HSE preparation
- In charge of setting up operational materials
- Be the main point of contact for externals on-site, coordinating the delivery, offloading and secure storage of all materials and subsystems on-site.
- Prepare all sites for a seamless execution of installation including the setup of the installation equipment and construction machinery as well as solving site-specific challenges at short notice.
- Take pride in knowing that your projects are responsible for setting up Infarm's newest vertical farming production hubs across the globe!
- 2+ years of experience as a tradesman, with some strong technical background in one or several of the following: electricity, plumbing, pumps, valves, coolers, irrigation systems, LED lamp units and fans
- Valid EU driving license
- Proactive attitude and “hands-on” approach
- Strong problem solving and multitasking skills
- High attention to detail
- Clear & effective communication as well as basic project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel (both domestic and international)
What We Offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days a week in the Berlin HQ
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks!
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.