Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
About the Software Team
Our Software Team is currently building web and mobile apps to:
- Monitor, automate and control our vertical farms to provide the highest quality crops
- Support the logistics of operations along with the crops life cycle
- Monitor the quality of our crops to drive operational improvements
We work hard to continuously improve the quality of our farms. We want them to become more clever and data-driven, so that they can provide the best possible growing environment for our crops and nurture them to perfection. Our team also aims to shorten the path from customer request to delivery as much as possible to provide the best customer experience. Will you help us to achieve these goals?
- Own and manage infarm’s farm operations software products
- Gather quantitative and qualitative insights to guide product vision, identify user needs and determine business value such as improving crop quality and reducing operational costs.
- Translate insights into roadmaps, features and detailed user stories
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (i.e Software, IoT, Hardware), User Design, Operational Excellence, Data Science and Global Crop Operations) to develop and ship new features.
- Define and analyze product performance metrics and reporting, communicate these to stakeholders
- Ruthlessly prioritise for both long and short term impact and ROI
- Drive continuous product improvement
- Facilitating efficient cross-company communication by sharing the latest news, developments, and learnings
- Improve and contribute to delivery cycle processes/ways of working within the Farm Operations Software team
- A Bachelor degree in either Business, Information Technology or Natural Science.
- A minimum of 3 years of software product management experience
- Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills, ability to quickly identify business challenges and clearly articulate creative, practical solutions.
- Experience delivering products with sound planning and execution.
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous products.
- Great communicator & excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience creating mockups and carrying out user testing sessions.
- Experience with agile development methods.
- Familiar with JIRA, Confluence and G-suite.
- Fluency in English, German is a plus.
- Experience working in a startup environment
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days a week in the Berlin HQ
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks when in the Berlin HQ!
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.