Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are:
As Production Operation Manager (m/f/d) you will ensure the smooth running of our plant production in Høje Taastrup and guarantee that only the best plants reach our customers by adhering to hygiene and quality standards. You will be responsible for the management, development and expansion of the production team and will provide creative solutions for operational challenges. You bring a high degree of personal responsibility and initiate or lead projects to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Lead the infarm Plant Hub team in our production hub, consisting of Plant Production, Facility Technician and Warehouse employees
- Train, develop, and support your direct reports and their teams to promote a highly professional, positive and engaging work environment
- Work closely with your manager to plan and control production processes and capacities, and nursery operations planning
- Take ownership of employee scheduling, stock management, and provide your team with the tools and support they need to succeed
- Ensure that specification-compliant quality is maintained and delivered, taking into account the agreed service level
- Ensure compliance with legal and company regulations, especially in the area of occupational health and safety
- Work closely with your manager to optimise relevant performance indicators based on a structured improvement program
- Coordinate and manage projects, such as the introduction of new product types
- You have a dedicated leadership personality with excellent communication skills and 2+ years of management experience
- You have a degree or background in production, process engineering with a focus on a scientific/agrarian, process-oriented background; alternatively, you have a background in the food or hospitality sector
- You already have some professional experience in a leading position in production or operations management
- You are confident working in a rapidly changing environment with a continuous development of structure and processes
- Your approach to work is characterized by result orientation and you have strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
- You have at least basic knowledge in business administration and employment law
- You are fluent in Danish and have good English skills
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join us at an exciting time and help us expand worldwide
- The chance to drive the business forward and create added value within the company in close cooperation with your superiors.
- To become part of a familiar, friendly and motivated team, which works with talent on big visions and goals
- Fresh herbs to take home
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.