Passionate to eat better and grow their own, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Join the Infarm (r)evolution and help us grow a new food system, to protect our planet, health & taste!
Who you are
As the on-the-ground point of contact, the Field Brand Specialist contributes to our mission by creating long-term, trusting relationships with our customers on-the-ground. This role requires an individual who is hands-on, outgoing, extremely self-motivated, and goal-oriented. Our customers, who you will regularly interact with will include produce managers, produce staff, and store managers.To thrive as a Field Brand Specialist, you should have excellent communication skills, enjoy interacting with and serving customers and be passionate about taking your accounts to the next level.
As Field Brand Specialist, you will act as an Infram product expert, answering questions and promoting productions. You will create and deliver product market copy, track and analyze data about purchases, outreach and products as well as monitor trends in our customer base and in the market. You will canvas an assigned territory in order to further develop our customer relationships, build brand recognition and successfully promote our products and services to cultivate repeat business.
You appreciate diversity. You love to be challenged. You are passionate.
- Visit customer locations regularly to build lasting and strong relationships with store managers and train produce staff to ensure excellent in-store customer experience
- Initiate cross selling initiatives for products and ensure Infarm displays meet Infarm standards at all times
- Track daily/weekly marketing activities, generate reports as needed and perform routine administrative work in support of business operations
- Increase Infarm’s visibility, sales and footprint in existing store locations
- Proactively identify opportunities for additional business from existing customers while visiting them in-person, as well hunt for new business
- Provide feedback to the management regarding customers’ insights and questions
- Conduct sales events at customer locations during peak sales times which may include occasional evening and/or weekends to better understand customer preferences
- Suggest and/or execute innovative marketing programs to promote Infarm at events
- Coordinate and complete marketing activities including sign placement, product promotions, events, and promotions on social media to maximize sales
- 1-3 years of previous experience as a Brand Ambassador or customer-facing leadership role
- Valid driver's license required along with a reliable vehicle and the ability to drive to customer locations on a daily basis
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, strong customer focus and the ability to create and develop lasting relationships with our customers
- Results-oriented self-starter who is mission-focused, goal-oriented and able to take the initiative to achieve/exceed goals
- Ability to operate independently and to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Possess high emotional intelligence and act as an effective decision maker with the ability to handle occasionally difficult customers
- Comfortable with occasional public speaking
- Experience with CRM or related platforms a plus
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university preferred
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- 19 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Fresh herbs to take home
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.