Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
What is our mission?
Our Software team is currently building web and mobile apps to:
- Monitor, automate and control our vertical farms to ensure high quality crops,
- Support the logistics of Operations along the crops life cycle, from seeding to harvesting.
- Monitor the quality of our crops to drive operational improvements.
We want to grow and achieve more.
We want for our farms to become cleverer, driven by data science, to create the best growing environment for their specific crops and nurture them to perfection.
We want to automate as many operational processes as we can and make the working day of our colleagues a breeze.
We want to shorten the path from customer request to delivery to the absolute minimum.
Would you like to help us achieve this?
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for your Product Area
- Define the Product Vision and Strategy for your Product Area
- Be the Champion for your Product Area
- Support Digital Products vision and roadmap definition
- Communicate business value and priorities to partner teams and Junior Product Team members
- Be responsible for managing and growing a team of strong Product Leaders who can consistently drive business value and actively partner with other R&D teams
- Develop and Maintain a strong team culture that aligns with infarms corporate values and mission
- Partner with Design and Development to deliver maximum business value to the stakeholders
- Develop KPIs and Metrics to measure overall performance of your Product Area
- Manage cross team and cross functional Product Discovery for your Product Area
- Assiduously prioritise across various products for both long and short term impact and ROI
- Support the development of Cross Functional Product Processes
- Act as a liaison for Digital Products with Cross-functional teams
- Drive continuous product improvement - Feedback and review session
- Facilitate efficient cross-company communication by sharing the latest news, developments, and learnings
- Improve and contribute to delivery cycle processes/ways of working
What will you do?
- Deliver Quarterly Product Roadmaps
- Collaborate with Crop Science and Hardware to ensure on time delivery of all cross functional features
- Foster communication and proactively communicate with stakeholders, users, team members, and peers about upcoming and ongoing development
- Foster a collaborative, engaged, and motivated team that supports the well being of the individuals and the organization
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Stakeholders
- Define specific measurable KPIs for each release to evaluate effectiveness and drive innovation
- Present your Product Area in departmental and interdepartmental meetings
- Lead Product Area by owning decisions related to Priority, Feature Scope, and dependencies
- Coordinate with other Product Leads to ensure that the product is cohesive and supports the business strategy
- Coordinate with Cross-functional Product Leads to ensure that the product is cohesive and supports the business strategy
- Document and maintain all requirements and product documentation
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Corporate Pension Scheme
- BVG monthly travel paid
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks when in the Berlin HQ!
- NB we are currently revamping our benefits to make them more "remote friendly" - watch this space
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.