Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 with the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone. The 3 founders developed a modular farming system, that allows distribution of vertical farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space to fulfill any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network, helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Join us and help redefine what it means to eat well, play a role in reshaping the landscape of cities, and re-empower the people to take ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
At Infarm we grow a smart worldwide Infarm network that brings farming to the people. The marketing team contributes to that mission by 'Growing a worldwide network of engaged Infarmers (employees, partners, citizens, influencers) who want to enjoy the goodness of super fresh produce while growing a new food system together.'
The Creative Studio is Infarm's in-house creative hub in the marketing team where we create a strong worldwide consumer brand that feels hyperlocal in every place where we launch. We are currently seeking a passionate and visionary Creative Director to lead the Creative Studio.
As Infarm's Creative Director you:
- Lead and grow the Infarm Creative Studio, reporting to the VP Marketing.
- Coach the in house creatives and select & inspire freelance creatives and agencies.
- Build the Infarm brand together with the founders & VP Marketing: develop & guard the Infarm identity & tone of voice.
- Oversee, direct & 'lead by example': Infarm's graphic & packaging design, copywriting, photography and video language, advertising strategy and culture/ internal branding.
- Service all other teams with outstanding Infarm brand assets, optimising workflows, creating consistency and efficiency by brand templates and taking full ownership of Infarm's Digital Asset Management System.
- Design and lead strategic creative projects yourself.
- Live the brand and the Infarm values (Grow together, Radical transparency, Nurture freshness and Hack it) from the inside out.
- Inspire & surprise, make people smile and love the brand.
- Minimum 10 years relevant working experience in a creative role, preferably both at agency & client side.
- Strong creative concepting and graphic design portfolio, showing disruptive challenger brand thinking and visualisation.
- Master in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven people skills, you have led and coached a team of creatives.
- You have experienced working in a high growth environment, being able to balance strategic creative thinking with hands-on pragmatism and business sense.
- Makers & prototyping mentality.
- Strong visionary communicator & inspirator.
- Fluent in English.
- You also read job applications completely and show it by writing “I love Basil” in your application letter.
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Fresh herbs and salads
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket (when located in Berlin)
- Lunch provided 3 days a week in the Berlin HQ
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks when in the Berlin HQ!
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.