At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Born in Berlin, Germany in 2013, we are rapidly expanding Infarm across the world and having launched in London in September 2019, we’re looking for an energetic, creative, hands-on marketing manager to lead our brand development, PR and social media activities in London and across the UK.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are:
- You’re an experienced brand and communications marketing manager, ideally having previously worked in both B2C and B2B marketing
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
The Infarm Marketing Team are the keepers of our brand. We are responsible for the accurate and consistent representation of the Infarm brand wherever it is expressed: anything from point-of-sale branding and merchandising, local social media strategy to PR and internal communication and company culture. Our goal is to build a global brand that will position us at the forefront of the next generation of consumer goods and services.
We are looking for a hands-on and organised Marketing Manager for the UK to:
- Lead the development and localisation of the Infarm brand in the UK
- To advocate strongly for the Infarm brand, through messaging for end consumers, retail partners, journalists, influencers and more
- Prepare a yearly marketing plan in partnership with our Berlin based marketing head quarters
- Manage a lean marketing budget
- Develop marketing collateral, research, and strategies in partnership with HQ
- Develop and grow relationships with local marketing agencies to design, create, implement and localize marketing material
- Plan, develop and execute regional and in-store marketing campaigns
- Adapt marketing toolkits and sales presentations to fit your region, language, and customers as well as proactively research additional localisation tactics
- Channel learnings, feedback and ideas from the both our B2B customers and the end consumers of the herbs and salads to the Infarm team and your marketing colleagues across the world to grow Infarm's presence on the ground.
- Develop and execute a communications/PR strategy in partnership with the Global PR Director
- Manage and support our local PR agencies in partnership with the Global PR Director and Country Manager
- From time to time, serve as a spokesperson and press contact for your region if needed
- Offer regular coverage reporting
- Support internal communications efforts as needed
- Be the link between Infarm Customer Success, Branding, Retail Marketing teams and Country Managers to support regional marketing efforts and align them with company objectives.
- Monitor active Infarm in-store locations and ensure marketing on-location is kept to a high standard
- Work with our retail partners’ marketing teams to create in-store promotions, tastings and activities and merchandising opportunities to increase Infarm brand awareness and sales in store
- Coordinate additional selected projects in partnership with the HQ, regional and local sales, procurement and supply chain teams
- Fluent in English, an additional European language (preferably German) is a plus
- Excellent communications skills both written and spoken
- Proactive, attentive, and able to prioritize multiple tasks efficiently and independently
- Ability to work in close collaboration across teams
- Entrepreneurial, can-do attitude
- Experience with retail marketing, preferably in food and consumer retail environments or B2C food marketing
- Experience either at a PR agency in an external communications position or managing a PR agency for optimum coverage
- Experience with social media campaigns and working with influencers
- Have a clear understanding of data-driven offline/retail marketing
- Have a holistic understanding of purpose and use of a wide array of marketing channels
- Knowledge of project management tools and procedures
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 28 days holiday
- Fresh herbs to take home