At Infarm we have the opportunity to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow. Our values offer a bit of insight into the culture that helps us work daily towards making this vision a reality. If these values resonate with you, and being part of the urban (r)evolution is something that excites you, you've come to the right place.
You appreciate diversity. You love to be challenged. You are passionate.
Be a part of the urban farming (r)evolution: help redefine what it means to eat well, play a role in reshaping the landscape of cities, and re-empower the people to take ownership of their food.
Who You Are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
The Infarm Marketing Team are the keepers of our brand. We are responsible for the accurate and consistent representation of the Infarm brand wherever it is expressed: anything from point-of-sale communication, social media strategy to internal communication and company culture. Our goal is to build a global brand that will position us at the forefront of the next generation of consumer goods and services.
We are looking for a hands-on and organized Senior Regional Marketing Manager to:
- Advocate strongly for the Infarm brand, while adapting it to the local region through messaging for end consumers, store managers, journalists, influencers and more
- Lead the marketing and brand development in your region
- Work with market research companies to understand the market
- Set KPIs and analyze campaigns in-store
- Have a close collaboration with sales and customer success teams
- Manage ROI of marketing campaigns
- Develop ongoing optimization of organizational structures
- Develop and grow relationships with local marketing agencies to design, create, implement and localize marketing material.
- Be the link between Infarm Customer Success, Branding, Retail Marketing, Communications teams and Country Managers to support regional marketing efforts and align them with company objectives.
- Collaborate closely with Communications Team to drive positive messages to consumers in regional markets
- Ensure marketing messaging for Infarm locations is kept to a high standard
- Provide on-location client support (with Key Account Management) and feedback to HQ
8+ years experience with retail marketing, preferably in food and consumer retail environments
Bachelor's degree (Marketing Management, Communication, Cultural Management, Journalism or related field)
Fluent in English and one other European language (German preferred)
Excellent communications skills in both languages
Proactive, attentive, and able to prioritize multiple tasks efficiently and independently
Ability to work in close collaboration across teams
Experience managing budgets and delivering project results
Experience building and leading a team
Have a clear understanding of data-driven offline/retail marketing
Have a holistic understanding of purpose and use of each marketing channel
Experience with Tableau or other BI solutions
Knowledge of project management tools and procedures
What We Offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 19 days of vacation (plus an additional day off for your birthday)
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in and strive to grow an inclusive environment focused on promoting mutual respect. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.