About the Company:
Industrious is a premium workplace platform and coworking solution. We are reinventing how people work by creating elegant, welcoming environments and delivering amazing hospitality that makes people excited and proud to come to work. With a seasoned leadership team, a long list of brand-name clients and over $62 million of funding to date, Industrious is well-positioned for rapid growth, as we continue to scale our network across the US.
All of this is driven by our amazing team. Here’s a quote from our most recent team survey: “I've never worked with a team of such smart, engaged, kind, empathetic people before. I am always proud and excited to work with our team and to help my teammates grow. Industrious' culture is welcoming, encouraging, and fun, making me feel appreciated as an employee and part of a tight-knit team.”
Information technology is a crucial component of the Industrious member experience. Our members rely on us everyday to provide the technology they need to run their businesses successfully, without interruptions. The IT Manager is responsible for the successful implementation and ongoing support of our internet and telephone network to both new and existing members. The role requires technical leadership coupled with being able to quickly obtain a deep understanding of the operational processes and requirements. In addition to members implementation, this role will be required to maintain internal SOPs and training programs and assist with support issues as they arise. This role must provide a strong invoice reconciliation ownership.
Key Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting members through onboarding of the ISP software capabilities to grow use of the platform and further enable the success of their businesses, either online or in-person.
- Contribute to the cross functional development of technology product as it relates to marketing and sales revenue
- Responding to member queries and other internal partners to assist and educate users.
- Sharing reusable content and delivering in appropriate formats to upskill users, and identifying. gaps where supporting content would be useful.
- Holding training with users to educate features and use cases.
- Weekly reporting on open and closed tickets from ISP.
- Create standard operating procedures and training for connectivity services.
- Create and maintain FAQs and objection handling material.
- Deliver remote and on-site refresher training as required.
- Provide pre-sales support for more complex or negotiated technology sales.
- New location turnover training and support.
- Provide remote and on-site support to field to assist with delivery of services to members
- Maintain weekly report of outstanding actions/defaults/issues with ISP.
- Responsible for ensuring that the expenses do not exceed the allocated budget.
- Manage the invoice reconciliation and identify any discrepancies with vendors.
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- Familiarity with Mac hardware and software is preferred
- Understand networking concepts and how to provide desktop support.
- While this is a customer success based role focused around a SaaS technology product, experience working within the flexible coworking space is highly desired.
- Excellent verbal and written member engagement and communication skills across all channels.
- Innate customer service DNA and goes the extra mile to deliver timely solutions and exceed member expectations.
- Knowledge and experience of VOIP and solutions
- Experience of training and coaching in the use of applications.
- Initiative to explore and investigate problems until resolved or provide reasonable work around options as an alternative.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure including but not limited to low voltage wiring, patch panels, switches and wireless access points.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Sales force experience is a plus but not necessary
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings (ex. Dinners, rock climbing, yoga classes and more!)
- Company-wide outings and retreats (previous locations have included New Orleans & the Hamptons)
Industrious in the News:
- Industrious Blog
- Is Industrious Like A Four Seasons? CEO Hodari Seems to Think So
- TechCrunch: Industrious buys PivotDesk, raises $25M to be WeWork without startup bros
- Forbes: The Industrious Formula for Productive Coworking Spaces