About the Role:
In this role, you will provide FP&A coverage for Industrious, including P&L management, financial reporting and data analytics that will directly influence strategic questions and drive core business decisions. Reporting to the Senior FP&A Manager, you will work closely with senior leaders across the company and have the opportunity to deliver sophisticated analysis and advanced modeling to drive business decisions.
- Support Annual and quarterly budgeting process, monthly cash flow forecasting and related initiatives
- Update and maintain 5-yr model on an ongoing basis
- Coordinate the Annual Operating Plan process with key finance members and the respective functional leads
- Prepare and maintain corporate dashboards that highlight key financial and operational metrics around margin, OpEx and CapEx
- Provide analytics that identify trends in financial performance and recommendations for improvement
- Partner with functional leads to perform variance analysis and provide resolutions / recommendations as needed
- Maintain close alignment with business partners to understand specific group / business line dynamics
- Maintain understanding of business operations / environment within the team in order to provide Operating Review commentary
- Drive standardization efforts, implement best practices and improve existing processes
- Participate in any ad-hoc projects to provide additional financial analysis to support business decisions, improve reporting, build analytical tools and enhance internal systems and processes
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, STEM or equivalent degree required
- 2-4 years in corporate finance FP&A, investment banking, private equity or equivalent experience, focused on budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis & modeling.
- Prior experience in an operational finance role is preferred, real estate/hospitality industries a plus
- Advanced MS Excel/Power Point skills
- Demonstrated financial analysis and modeling expertise with strong accounting knowledge
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks conforming to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities while consistently meeting deadlines
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, and proactively develop solutions
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, a team focus, and the ability to work in cross-functional teams
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings (ex. Dinners, rock climbing, yoga classes and more!)
- Company-wide outings and retreats (previous locations have included New Orleans & the Hamptons)
Industrious in the News:
Industrious is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees and applicants without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.