About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium workplace-as-a-service provider and home to the highest-rated workplaces in the industry. Everything we do comes down to creating great days for teams of all sizes and stages, including our own. We believe that what makes a great day at work is the people on your team, and the problems you get to solve together. We’re looking for people who love thinking outside the box and thrive in a truly collaborative setting. As teammates we encourage new ideas and toast every win. We’re excited about having a meaningful impact on people’s workplace experience.
Great days also start when everyone can be their authentic self at work. Diversity of backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences, both for our members and for each other. Industrious is committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment that embraces your individuality and quirkiness. You are valued for who YOU are. We celebrate our people as individuals who can accomplish great things when we work together as one team.
We are proud to have been recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine and one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers.
To learn more, visit www.industriousoffice.com/careers.
About the Role:
The Technical Audio Visual Manager will serve as the primary point of contact for all tech and audio/visual related functions for the One Penn Plaza conferencing center and the offices product.
The Technical Audio Visual Manager will collaborate with the Conferencing Team during event planning to guide guests through our offerings and technical capabilities. The Technical Audio Visual Manager will be in charge of coordinating day-of 3rd party technical team members and maintaining our A/V equipment and technical resources. The technology in the facility should run smoothly with minimal to no interruptions and our capabilities should be kept at a level equal to the finest facilities in the world.
The main responsibilities of this role will be to support the operations of the entire campus with a focus on making sure our conferencing center meets and exceeds the technology related expectations of our clients during their events.
- 3-5 years of experience working with mid to high-end A/V and conferencing equipment
- 2-3 years of experience managing complex projects both remotely and on site
- 2-3 years of experience in client facing roles with a focus on high-level customer service
- 2-3 years of experience troubleshooting IT issues and networking issues
- 1 year of experience in event planning, creation and execution
- Be a strong cross functional team player
- Be able to make a daily commute to NYC/One Penn Plaza
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team activities and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- CBRE Acquires 35% Stake in Flexible Workspace Firm Industrious
- The Continued Rise of Offices in a Virtual World: Industrious
- Flex-Office Provider Industrious Expands As Industry Contracts
- Future of Flex: How Employee Choice Could Change Offices for Good
- As Other Co-Working Spaces Struggle, Startup Industrious Stokes a Growing Niche