About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium workplace-as-a-service provider and home to the highest-rated workplaces in the industry. Everything we do comes down to creating great days for teams of all sizes and stages, including our own. We believe that what makes a great day at work is the people on your team, and the problems you get to solve together. We’re looking for people who love thinking outside the box and thrive in a truly collaborative setting. As teammates we encourage new ideas and toast every win. We’re excited about having a meaningful impact on people’s workplace experience.
Great days also start when everyone can be their authentic self at work. Diversity of backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences, both for our members and for each other. Industrious is committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment that embraces your individuality and quirkiness. You are valued for who YOU are. We celebrate our people as individuals who can accomplish great things when we work together as one team.
We are proud to have been recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine and one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers.
To learn more, visit www.industriousoffice.com/careers.
About the Role:
Our Hospitality Manager’s main role is to support the daily operations of the office product and to support the Community Manager (CM) in developing a world class offering. The Hospitality Manager will work closely with the CM and the Operations Associate (OA) team to develop a safe, professional, and hospitable environment for our office, coworking and campus members.
This person will be focused on day to day operations so the CM can focus on sales and member experience. This includes focusing on event programming, food & beverage programming, and managing amenities for the office tenants. You love interacting and engaging with members, and will keep a pulse on member’s wants and needs to perfect the tenant experience. Your goal will be to create a thriving community among the members. You may spend time improving the welcome experience, coordinating an event series with both live and virtual components, scheduling networking events, or planning a fun happy hour.
You will be tasked with coordinating with the building’s hospitality team in order to engage the Industrious members with the larger building ecosystem. You could also collaborate with the restaurant or gym operators in the building to unite Industrious with the WorkLife campus.
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- No member request is too big or too small for you to handle
- You’re energized by people and work well in a team
- Your attention to detail is something people comment on
- You’re resilient. You know growth only comes from embracing challenging and unpredictable days
- You’re willing to get your hands dirty one minute and think big picture the next
In a year you’ll know you’re successful if:
- You can confidently identify companies' most important needs, enjoy being their tour guide, and deliver impactful solutions to them
- You know what your community loves and pull together programming that they enjoy and are proud of (they even Instagram about it!)
- You're a leader and an empathetic, structured manager for your operations associate(s) and have empowered them to take ownership of the space
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team activities and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- CBRE Acquires 35% Stake in Flexible Workspace Firm Industrious
- The Continued Rise of Offices in a Virtual World: Industrious
- Flex-Office Provider Industrious Expands As Industry Contracts
- Future of Flex: How Employee Choice Could Change Offices for Good
- As Other Co-Working Spaces Struggle, Startup Industrious Stokes a Growing Niche