About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium workplace-as-a-service provider and home to the highest-rated workplaces in the industry. Everything we do comes down to creating great days for teams of all sizes and stages, including our own. We believe that what makes a great day at work is the people on your team, and the problems you get to solve together. We’re looking for people who love thinking outside the box and thrive in a truly collaborative setting. As teammates we encourage new ideas and toast every win. We’re excited about having a meaningful impact on people’s workplace experience.
Great days also start when everyone can be their authentic self at work. Diversity of backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences, both for our members and for each other. Industrious is committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment that embraces your individuality and quirkiness. You are valued for who YOU are. We celebrate our people as individuals who can accomplish great things when we work together as one team.
We are proud to have been recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine and one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers.
To learn more, visit www.industriousoffice.com/careers.
About the Role:
Conference Experience Specialist will work to assist the Conference Experience Manager (CEM) in responding to inquiries, giving potential client tours, and acting as an additional/supplemental point of contact for clients on event days. This specialist will support the overall customer service experience of the conference center and will work with the CEM and Operations Associates to ensure the smooth operations and coordination of the space.
This role will also help with ordering supplies for the conferencing center, coordinating with 3rd party vendors for food & beverage as well as audio-visual (AV) needs and will coordinate with the AV Manager to identify any pain points in the board or assembly rooms. There will also be an expectation of planning and coordinating with the Community Manager (CM) of the office spaces to make the best use of resources for both spaces.
- Monitor guest’s use of all the open spaces to ensure that behavior is in keeping with ‘house rules’ that will be jointly developed.
- Welcome guests in a warm and friendly manner and answer any questions visitors have and assist with special requests.
- Work with our App and Conference Center Software. Collaborate with Campus Manager, CEM, and IT to update functionality.
- Intermittent, scheduled roving presence across the conference space
- Engagement with and service of customers as requires, continuously developing deeper more personalized relationships while ensuring a positive experience at all times
- Maintain the conference area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
- Receive deliveries; take inventory of supplies and restock as needed.
- Assist in the daily conference operations, keeping detailed tracker and accurate records of requests and important events.
- Maintain a safe and clean reception area by complying with standard operating procedures and regulations.
- Adapt to changes and evolving responsibilities.
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team activities and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- CBRE Acquires 35% Stake in Flexible Workspace Firm Industrious
- The Continued Rise of Offices in a Virtual World: Industrious
- Flex-Office Provider Industrious Expands As Industry Contracts
- Future of Flex: How Employee Choice Could Change Offices for Good
- As Other Co-Working Spaces Struggle, Startup Industrious Stokes a Growing Niche