About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium workplace-as-a-service provider and home to the highest-rated workplaces in the industry. Everything we do comes down to creating great days for teams of all sizes and stages, including our own. We believe that what makes a great day at work is the people on your team, and the problems you get to solve together. We’re looking for people who love thinking outside the box and thrive in a truly collaborative setting. As teammates we encourage new ideas and toast every win. We’re excited about having a meaningful impact on people’s workplace experience.
Great days also start when everyone can be their authentic self at work. Diversity of backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences, both for our members and for each other. Industrious is committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment that embraces your individuality and quirkiness. You are valued for who YOU are. We celebrate our people as individuals who can accomplish great things when we work together as one team.
We are proud to have been recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine and one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers.
To learn more, visit www.industriousoffice.com/careers.
About the Role:
As a Membership Associate at Industrious, you’ll join a fast-growing inside sales team responsible for delivering a high occupancy across our network of locations. In this role, you’ll generate new business by responding to direct email inquiries, connecting with inbound and outbound phone calls, and you’ll work with social and web chat platforms. You’ll also assist with converting inbound inquiries and applications into tours and sales, which will drive member and company growth. You’ll have a front row seat to an exciting industry, gain insight into our product, and deliver an incredible experience to prospective members from their very first interaction with us. You’ll also have the opportunity to identify and champion initiatives that improve Industrious’ inside sales strategy.
You know you’re a great fit for this role if:
- You love being busy and are an incredible multi-tasker. You’ll be developing leads from marketing campaigns, building a prospect list, managing leads from multiple sources (including email, phone and chat), following up with prospective members to answer their questions, working on marketing campaigns and ensuring a smooth transition with our local teams once a member signs.
- You love talking with people on the phone and can effortlessly build relationships and trust with prospective members in a virtual environment. You’ll execute outbound sales initiatives through daily activities to achieve weekly targets. Through all of these actions, you’ll be giving your leads a taste of the Industrious values and service principles they can expect once they become members.
- People tell you you are a great communicator, verbally and in writing
- You are energized by engaging, re-engaging and selling to prospective members.
- You are numbers driven, goal-oriented and resilient. You set high expectations for yourself and are motivated by seeing how your work is contributing to the company’s growth. You can persevere, even on the toughest days.
- You believe in your heart of hearts no administrative task is too small - we sweat the details and require team members to roll up their sleeves and do the same
This role is not a good fit for you if:
- You work best as a team of 1 and are not motivated by working with others to achieve a larger team goal
- Sales-focused goals are not motivating or aligned with your career path.
- You enjoy slower-paced environments and prefer not to multitask.
- You hate talking on the phone
- You don’t want to be at your laptop almost all day
This role can be remote and based anywhere in the United States and will report to our Inside Sales Manager(s).
- Work towards and maintain 100% location occupancy nationwide through executing outbound and inbound sales activities
- Contact potential clients through calls, emails and chat
- Provide unmatched customer service to potential prospects via email, chat and phone to ensure an excellent start to their client’s or their own member experience
- Re-engaging with potential members, addressing potential members needs, handle objections and communicate the benefits of Industrious to ensure the highest possible conversion rate of completed tours across our network
- Execute on daily targets involving outbound marketing campaigns to help increase conversion within our sales funnel
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Marketing and Unit Ops teams to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Generate and share thoughtful and strategic insights about customers’ needs that drive improvements in our sales and marketing approach
- Drive existing and new initiatives, including our referral program, lead re-engagement strategy, website chat feature, and No Show/Canceled Tour outreach
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team activities and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- CBRE Acquires 35% Stake in Flexible Workspace Firm Industrious
- The Continued Rise of Offices in a Virtual World: Industrious
- Flex-Office Provider Industrious Expands As Industry Contracts
- Future of Flex: How Employee Choice Could Change Offices for Good
- As Other Co-Working Spaces Struggle, Startup Industrious Stokes a Growing Niche