About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium workplace-as-a-service provider and home to the highest-rated workplaces in the industry. Everything we do comes down to creating great days for teams of all sizes and stages, including our own. We believe that what makes a great day at work is the people on your team, and the problems you get to solve together. We’re looking for people who love thinking outside the box and thrive in a truly collaborative setting. As teammates we encourage new ideas and toast every win. We’re excited about having a meaningful impact on people’s workplace experience.
Great days also start when everyone can be their authentic self at work. Diversity of backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences, both for our members and for each other. Industrious is committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment that embraces your individuality and quirkiness. You are valued for who YOU are. We celebrate our people as individuals who can accomplish great things when we work together as one team.
We are proud to have been recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine and one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers.
To learn more, visit www.industriousoffice.com/careers.
About the Role:
In your role as a Senior Associate on our Performance Marketing team, you will be given the opportunity to make a significant contribution towards the development and execution of our evolving strategy to grow the business. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Performance Marketing, you will use your suite of marketing skills to support the core paid digital channels -- search, social, video, and more -- that drive our acquisition funnel. Whether diving into data to uncover insights that can improve performance or partnering with the Brand Marketing team to bring a new campaign to fruition, you’ll be front and center in generating traffic, acquiring leads, and driving sales for the business.
Your role will require a breadth of skills. A single week might involve: presenting your latest findings regarding creative performance to the Marketing team; brainstorming with our agency partners to explore new ways to scale; working closely with Sales colleagues to gain deeper insight into our customers and their path to purchase; identifying and vetting potential media partners; conducting analyses to share with the broader organization regarding optimization opportunities.
You’ll be successful in this role if you have proven experience managing performance marketing channels, like to move fast and are eager to learn, and are a low-ego and collaborative teammate who is energized by team wins.
- Support the daily performance and optimization of our digital marketing channels including paid social, paid search, video, affiliate marketing & more.
- Assist in the tracking and reporting of our KPI’s through internal programs (Tableau, Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Develop innovative methods of reaching and converting qualified audiences across new and existing marketing platforms.
- Perform A/B testing to assess the outcome of campaigns and continuously iterate to improve performance.
- Report on and monitor the pacing of digital channels on a campaign level to ensure we are pacing towards our goals, while maintaining efficiency.
- Analyze and report on our marketing performance on localized/geo level.
- Collaborate closely with team members in our marketing and sales departments.
- Demonstrated experience running strategy & execution of performance marketing channels (Facebook, Google, display networks, etc...)
- Ability to think strategically and deliver high-level insights, while also managing day-to-day requests and tactical execution.
- Exceptional analytics skills and data-driven mindset.
- Strong technical understanding of ad platforms and bidding strategies.
- Experience collaborating with agency partners on a daily basis.
- Proficiency in Tableau & Salesforce preferred.
- Experience with localized/geo-focused marketing is a plus.
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team activities and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- CBRE Acquires 35% Stake in Flexible Workspace Firm Industrious
- The Continued Rise of Offices in a Virtual World: Industrious
- Flex-Office Provider Industrious Expands As Industry Contracts
- Future of Flex: How Employee Choice Could Change Offices for Good
- As Other Co-Working Spaces Struggle, Startup Industrious Stokes a Growing Niche