About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium workplace-as-a-service provider and home to the highest-rated workplaces in the industry. Everything we do comes down to creating great days for teams of all sizes and stages, including our own. We believe that what makes a great day at work is the people on your team, and the problems you get to solve together. We’re looking for people who love thinking outside the box and thrive in a truly collaborative setting. As teammates we encourage new ideas and toast every win. We’re excited about having a meaningful impact on people’s workplace experience.
Great days also start when everyone can be their authentic self at work. Diversity of backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences, both for our members and for each other. Industrious is committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment that embraces your individuality and quirkiness. You are valued for who YOU are. We celebrate our people as individuals who can accomplish great things when we work together as one team.
We are proud to have been recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine and one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers.
To learn more, visit www.industriousoffice.com/careers.
About the Role
As our Senior Manager of Performance Marketing at Industrious, you’ll be responsible for the core paid digital channels that drive our acquisition funnel. You’ll do this by designing our campaign structure across search, social, video, and beyond; working with our agency partners to implement them; collaborating cross-functionally with your peers on the marketing, sales, operations, and engineering teams to synthesize insights that will help you optimize those campaigns. You’ll also be a part of forming our company-level marketing strategy.
Your role will require a breadth of skills. A single week might involve: presenting your latest insights to our go-to-market leadership team; working with our agency partners to experiment with a different geo-targeting approach; working with your direct report to make a recommendation on how to enter a new channel; meeting with the operations team in a certain city to learn more about targeting opportunities; brainstorming with your product marketing colleagues on the best way to reach a new customer segment.
You’ll be successful in this role if you have proven experience scaling performance marketing channels to reach business decision makers, like to move fast and take risks, and are a low-ego and collaborative teammate who is energized by team wins.
- Develop Industrious’s paid digital marketing strategy, allowing us to scale through both core and experimental channels in a sustainable way to support expansion into new markets, locations, and customer segments
- Manage our marketing mix for digital marketing channels in an effort to optimize performance, determining budget allocation, leading forecasting, and owning performance
- Establish KPIs and develop consistent reporting using internal programs (e.g. Tableau, Salesforce) with a view towards CPL, CAC & CLV at campaign level to optimize accordingly to maximize ROI
- Manage a small team to drive growth through our digital performance marketing channels
- Be the thought-leader for our online marketing channels, staying up-to-date on the latest trends, in-the-know on automation, bidding algorithms, optimization tactics, etc.
- Troubleshoot and identify issues to help ensure we operate effective performance marketing; technical background and understanding of marketing platforms, pixels, etc.
- 6+ years experience running strategy & execution of performance marketing channels
- Proven track record of scaling businesses while maintaining efficiency; expertise in SEM, FB/IG, LinkedIn Ads and testing methodologies to uncover new channels for performance
- Exceptional analytical skills with a data-driven mindset; comfortable with developing KPIs, optimizing for them, and reporting against them to leadership
- Client side and team management experience preferred
- Experience with localized/geo-focused marketing a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup ideal
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team activities and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- CBRE Acquires 35% Stake in Flexible Workspace Firm Industrious
- The Continued Rise of Offices in a Virtual World: Industrious
- Flex-Office Provider Industrious Expands As Industry Contracts
- Future of Flex: How Employee Choice Could Change Offices for Good
- As Other Co-Working Spaces Struggle, Startup Industrious Stokes a Growing Niche