About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium workplace-as-a-service provider and home to the highest-rated workplaces in the industry. Everything we do comes down to creating great days for teams of all sizes and stages, including our own. We believe that what makes a great day at work is the people on your team, and the problems you get to solve together. We’re looking for people who love thinking outside the box and thrive in a truly collaborative setting. As teammates we encourage new ideas and toast every win. We’re excited about having a meaningful impact on people’s workplace experience.
Great days also start when everyone can be their authentic self at work. Diversity of backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences, both for our members and for each other. Industrious is committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment that embraces your individuality and quirkiness. You are valued for who YOU are. We celebrate our people as individuals who can accomplish great things when we work together as one team.
We are proud to have been recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine and one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers.
To learn more, visit www.industriousoffice.com/careers.
About the Role:
As leaders in the flexible workspace industry, and with exciting new opportunities stemming from our partnership with CBRE, the Industrious Enterprise business is poised for rapid expansion. As the Enterprise Operations Associate, you’ll play a key role in ensuring that our Enterprise customers have a best-in-class workplace experience. In the short term, this role will support the Senior Manager of Enterprise Operations in promoting scalable systems and processes to help us meet the anticipated Enterprise demand, and over time own the implementation of new and customized enterprise solutions.
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- You have an ability to connect: You have the charisma to serve as the go-between for multiple Industrious departments and push hard on a deliverable deadline. We are founded on a principle of hospitality, and you are able to imbue that into your everyday interactions.
- You're the most organized person you know: You live for the details, but don’t get lost in them.
- You get energy from juggling many balls at once: From a process standpoint, you’re someone who prioritizes your day, and who looks ahead at the big picture. Multitasking and switching between tasks is particularly easy for you, and you feel energized when you have a lot going on.
- Nothing gives you more satisfaction than crossing something off your to-do list: Ownership and execution are critical to success in this role. As we increase our capacity to open new locations, your list of tasks will constantly grow.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Execution of our Enterprise solution implementations: You will act as the connective tissue ensuring a positive experience for our Enterprise members. In order to do this you will be involved in many touchpoints with Enterprise customers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing project fulfillment based on signed agreement terms. Responsible for ongoing member requests post-move (furniture, customizations)
- Assisting the EOM and BDMs to assess space needs + discuss customization options + set expectations. You’ll be responsible for communicating and coordinating these details with internal resources.
- Holding teams accountable for on-time and accurate delivery
- Hosting post-mortem feedback sessions
- Enterprise member experience and relationship function: You are passionate about member experience and have demonstrated your ability to delight our members. You’re excited to translate our hospitality “secret sauce” to Enterprise customers. You are excited to use enterprise member experience surveys to optimize the experience.
- Manage the MQI (move-in quality index) for your implementations. Optimize for true impact on our processes and systems.
- Survey external stakeholders to evaluate our move-in experience and institute relevant changes. Assist in optimizing Enterprise NPS to better understand our Enterprise members.
- Serve as the operational partner for a subset of National Accounts
- Contribute to the creation/implementation of scalable systems that help us meet anticipated demand more efficiently and effectively: As the number of enterprise deals increases, enterprise operations will maintain the implementation SOP. You’ll work collaboratively with key stakeholders (Enterprise Operations Manager, Business Development Managers and teammates from Design, Construction, Facilities, and IT) on the following:
- Identifying major opportunity areas in the existing process and developing tools that streamline for the short term
- Strategize on the long-term, at-scale solutions and begin building the process changes necessary
- 3+ years experience in operations, project management, or account management
- Big picture thinker that likes getting into the weeds
- Collaborative with excellent communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Is ruthless at prioritizing and is motivated by outcomes
- Metric-driven, even with the qualitative stuff
- Independent, strategic thinker, and natural problem solver
- Ability to inspire, influence, and coach others
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team activities and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- CBRE Acquires 35% Stake in Flexible Workspace Firm Industrious
- The Continued Rise of Offices in a Virtual World: Industrious
- Flex-Office Provider Industrious Expands As Industry Contracts
- Future of Flex: How Employee Choice Could Change Offices for Good
- As Other Co-Working Spaces Struggle, Startup Industrious Stokes a Growing Niche