About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium workplace-as-a-service provider and home to the highest-rated workplaces in the industry. Everything we do comes down to creating great days for teams of all sizes and stages, including our own. We believe that what makes a great day at work is the people on your team, and the problems you get to solve together. We’re looking for people who love thinking outside the box and thrive in a truly collaborative setting. As teammates we encourage new ideas and toast every win. We’re excited about having a meaningful impact on people’s workplace experience.
Great days also start when everyone can be their authentic self at work. Diversity of backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences, both for our members and for each other. Industrious is committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment that embraces your individuality and quirkiness. You are valued for who YOU are. We celebrate our people as individuals who can accomplish great things when we work together as one team.
We are proud to have been recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine and one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers.
To learn more, visit www.industriousoffice.com/careers.
About the Role:
As the Industrious network grows, there is an increased need for a central source of operational support that connects our functional teams (such as Finance, Customer Experience, Analytics) with our front line teams (also known as Unit Operations teams). As the Network Operations Manager, you’ll play a key role in ensuring that our Unit Operations teams are informed, organized and confident, and have all the tools needed to succeed in their roles. You'll own many repeatable processes, and be responsible for helping to scale existing communications, training, etc.
In this role you'll work closely with our Unit Operations leaders, including the General Manager of Coworking as well as our Regional Managers. On any given day you’ll wear many hats: strategist, consultant, task-master, and cross-functional partner. This is an important leadership role that will impact the day-to-day experience of so many of your teammates.
- Creation and ownership of scalable systems that help us disseminate information to Unit Operations teams more efficiently and effectively: As our network grows, it’s ever more important that we communicate the right information to the right stakeholders. You’ll work collaboratively with key stakeholders on the following:
- Identifying major opportunity areas in the existing processes of communication + information sharing, and developing tools that streamline for the short term
- Strategize on the long-term, at-scale solutions and begin building the process changes necessary
- Collect, disseminate, and integrate feedback from cross-functional teams
- Identify and enable a top down reporting structure as well as a bottom up feedback loop for our unit teams
- Learning + Development Liaison: You will act as the connective tissue between L+D/People Team and the Unit Operations team. You will consult on learning objectives, training materials, etc. Your responsibilities will include:
- Owning Unit Operations Onboarding tracking
- Making relevant updates to onboarding materials
- Manage the Unit Operations Training calendar, cross-functional asks + Reviewing all content in advance
- Developing post-mortem quantitative and qualitative measures
- Support and facilitate complex projects that affect the network : These are the big things, the impactful changes to be made, and problems to be solved for all locations. Think COVID response, IT systems migrations, new pricing standards, etc. You will be tasked with:
- Support the strategic problem-solving by contributing ideas and solutions
- Organize cross-functional teams + Unit Ops teams to execute on complex and iterative change
- Collect and share feedback
You're a great fit for this role if:
- You have demonstrated strong leadership and influence amongst their peers
- You're a master at prioritizing across multiple important tasks
- You get excited about building and improving on processes
- You're energized by rolling up their sleeves to get the job done where needed
- Minimal Travel (up to 25%)
- Leadership experience, having the ability to break down complex issues into digestible steps
- Demonstrated skills in leading a change across multiple teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with proven collaboration skills
- Ruthless prioritization; clear examples of saying ‘no’ and sharing why
- Independent, strategic thinker, and natural problem solver
- Ability to inspire, influence, and coach others
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team activities and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- CBRE Acquires 35% Stake in Flexible Workspace Firm Industrious
- The Continued Rise of Offices in a Virtual World: Industrious
- Flex-Office Provider Industrious Expands As Industry Contracts
- Future of Flex: How Employee Choice Could Change Offices for Good
- As Other Co-Working Spaces Struggle, Startup Industrious Stokes a Growing Niche