About Industrious and Hana by Industrious
Industrious is the largest premium workplace-as-a-service provider and home to the highest-rated workplaces in the industry. Hana by Industrious UK joined the Group in May 2021 and is building a world-class product and team that is redefining the flexible workspace and beyond. Everything we do comes down to creating great days for teams of all sizes and stages, including our own. We believe that what makes a great day at work is the people on your team, and the problems you get to solve together. We’re looking for people who love thinking outside the box and thrive in a truly collaborative setting. As teammates we encourage new ideas and toast every win. We’re excited about having a meaningful impact on people’s workplace experience.
Great days also start when everyone can be their authentic self at work. Diversity of backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences, both for our members and for each other. Industrious is committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment that embraces your individuality and quirkiness. You are valued for who YOU are. We celebrate our people as individuals who can accomplish great things when we work together as one team.
We are proud to have been recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine and one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers.
To learn more, visit www.industriousoffice.com/careers.
Our Community Managers are the go-to problem solvers, momentum drivers, and experience creators for our members. YOU are the connector and the person everyone knows. As the manager of your own location you rely heavily on your business sense to organise all the details and communications to ensure a smooth operation. You can hold your own when speaking with a CEO because anything you don’t know, you’re comfortable asking. Your drive makes you excited to connect with the broader business community. You’re proud to represent Industrious in your local market and actively identify potential members so that you can deliver them an exceptional day at work. Your genuine curiosity makes you successful at our consultative sales approach by uncovering and solving people’s needs. You pull together the most remarkable events and love the hard work it takes behind the scenes to make it happen. You love to help.
Read how one of our Community Managers creates great days for our members here.
Hana by Industrious helps companies of all sizes find their office home so that they can do their best work. Our team is rewriting the book on productivity by creating a new workplace experience.
You will be joining at an early and very exciting stage of our growth, and will take complete ownership of your Hana by Industrious Building, everything from operational excellence to ensuring its financial success so a real “Can do” approach is essential. You will be an all-rounder who will build a great team to deliver best-in-class hospitality in the flexible workspace sector. Whilst running your Hana centre you will be expected to roll up your sleeves when large events are on and be prepared to spend time on the concierge desk to help out your team.
- Fully accountable for the operational and financial performance of the Hana by Industrious
- End to end sales responsibility for team suites, meeting rooms, share spaces and ancillary income
- Managing Systems, Staffing, FM contracts and other third-party suppliers
- Recruiting and ongoing management of the on-site team
- Actioning training requirements including: CRM, data, connectivity, H&S, FM, F&B and hospitality with the appropriate central support
- Being the primary point of contact for the landlord and onsite building management team
- Delivering a customer first hospitality approach
- Developing operational strategies and policies to help drive the business forward
- Drive positive change and continuously look to raise the bar in performance, revenue stream and processes so that we are recognised as a best-in-class operator across the region
- Analyse the on-going financial performance of the unit and recommend tactics and strategies accordingly
Other Information and requirements
- Your main KPI’s will be:
- the occupancy, EBITDA and NPS customer satisfaction of your Hana
- the ability of the team you recruit and are accountable for
- You will be based in London at one of our new locations and work alongside the Industrious Global Team
- You are prepared to get your hands dirty and assist in many areas of a fast-growing global business
- Excellent IT and Technology skills to assist members with common technical issues
- Interest in wellness and delivering an environment conducive to member wellbeing is a plus
- You are able to engage across a broad stakeholder set; with your team, your customers, the landlord and the wider hana team in London and the U.S.
- And of course, customer satisfaction and a hospitality should always be at the front of your mind