About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium workplace-as-a-service provider and home to the highest-rated workplaces in the industry. Everything we do comes down to creating great days for teams of all sizes and stages, including our own. We believe that what makes a great day at work is the people on your team, and the problems you get to solve together. We’re looking for people who love thinking outside the box and thrive in a truly collaborative setting. As teammates we encourage new ideas and toast every win. We’re excited about having a meaningful impact on people’s workplace experience.
Great days also start when everyone can be their authentic self at work. Diversity of backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences, both for our members and for each other. Industrious is committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment that embraces your individuality and quirkiness. You are valued for who YOU are. We celebrate our people as individuals who can accomplish great things when we work together as one team.
We are proud to have been recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine and one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers.
To learn more, visit www.industriousoffice.com/careers.
- Represents Industrious values in all leadership actions.
- Ensures that all staff have ready access to organized and up-to-date information and resources.
- Works with Regional Director to unblock impasses in our employees’ work day, from tools & resources, to role modeling productive collaboration with cross-functional partners, to our people strategy.
- Business impact:
- Responsible for the region’s P&L management, customer experience, and team engagement goals.
- Responsible for overall metro/regional area brand awareness.
- Implement all process roll-outs to the team and ensure quick adoption from teammates.
- Supports and influences growth plans for the market, including launching new units.
- Cultural impact:
- Coaches area managers to develop consistent team cultures with a spotlight on mastery over the tactical inputs and a service leadership mentality.
- Directs team’s cultural evolution to be agile, focused on innovation, and welcoming.
- Champions the integrity of Industrious’ hospitality brand by providing training, identifying and correcting service defects, and increasing value to our members.
- Predictive and strategic problem solver who seeks input from a variety of perspectives
- Quick decision maker, adept at engaging internal stakeholders
- Able to manage multiple work streams and projects
- Demonstrates sensitivity in handling confidential information.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Act independently on assigned tasks and exercise independent judgment based on analysis, experience, and integrity, referring difficult questions and unusual problems to manager or partners.
- 5+ years experience of multi-unit management experience.
- Demonstrated track record of developing teammates to be leaders.
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team activities and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- CBRE Acquires 35% Stake in Flexible Workspace Firm Industrious
- The Continued Rise of Offices in a Virtual World: Industrious
- Flex-Office Provider Industrious Expands As Industry Contracts
- Future of Flex: How Employee Choice Could Change Offices for Good
- As Other Co-Working Spaces Struggle, Startup Industrious Stokes a Growing Niche