About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium workplace-as-a-service provider and home to the highest-rated workplaces in the industry. Everything we do comes down to creating great days for teams of all sizes and stages, including our own. We believe that what makes a great day at work is the people on your team, and the problems you get to solve together. We’re looking for people who love thinking outside the box and thrive in a truly collaborative setting. As teammates we encourage new ideas and toast every win. We’re excited about having a meaningful impact on people’s workplace experience.
Great days also start when everyone can be their authentic self at work. Diversity of backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences, both for our members and for each other. Industrious is committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment that embraces your individuality and quirkiness. You are valued for who YOU are. We celebrate our people as individuals who can accomplish great things when we work together as one team.
We are proud to have been recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine and one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers.
To learn more, visit www.industriousoffice.com/careers.
About the role:
Our Community Managers are the go-to problem solvers, momentum drivers, and experience creators for our members. You’re the connector and the person everyone knows. As the manager of your own location you rely heavily on your business sense to organize all the details and communications to ensure a smooth operation. You can hold your own when speaking with a CEO because anything you don’t know, you’re comfortable asking. Your drive makes you excited to connect with the broader business community. You’re proud to represent Industrious in your local market and actively identify potential members so that you can deliver them an exceptional day at work. Your genuine curiosity makes you successful at our consultative sales approach by uncovering and solving people’s needs. You pull together the most remarkable events and love the hard work it takes behind the scenes to make it happen. You love to help.
Read how one of our Community Managers creates great days for our members here.
Industrious helps companies of all sizes find their office home so that they can do their best work. Our team is rewriting the book on productivity by creating a new workplace experience.
We are Industrious.
Extraordinary is no ordinary achievement. We’ll only make this dream happen with a team of considerate collaborators who don’t think inside the box. In fact, we don’t even see one. Come join our team.
In a year you’ll know you’re successful if:
- You can confidently identify companies' most important needs, enjoy being their tour guide, and deliver impactful solutions to them
- You know what your community loves and pull together programming that they enjoy and are proud of (they even instagram about it!)
- You're a leader and empathetic, structured manager for your operations associate and have empowered them to take ownership of the space
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- No member request is too big or too small for you to handle
- You’re energized by people and work well in a team
- Your attention to detail is something people comment on
- You’re resilient. You know growth only comes from embracing challenging and unpredictable days
- You’re willing to get your hands dirty one minute and think big picture the next
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- CBRE Acquires 35% Stake in Flexible Workspace Firm Industrious
- The Continued Rise of Offices in a Virtual World: Industrious
- Flex-Office Provider Industrious Expands As Industry Contracts
- Future of Flex: How Employee Choice Could Change Offices for Good
- As Other Co-Working Spaces Struggle, Startup Industrious Stokes a Growing Niche