About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium workplace-as-a-service provider and home to the highest-rated workplaces in the industry. Everything we do comes down to creating great days for teams of all sizes and stages, including our own. We believe that what makes a great day at work is the people on your team, and the problems you get to solve together. We’re looking for people who love thinking outside the box and thrive in a truly collaborative setting. As teammates we encourage new ideas and toast every win. We’re excited about having a meaningful impact on people’s workplace experience.
Great days also start when everyone can be their authentic self at work. Diversity of backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences, both for our members and for each other. Industrious is committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment that embraces your individuality and quirkiness. You are valued for who YOU are. We celebrate our people as individuals who can accomplish great things when we work together as one team.
We are proud to have been recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine and one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers.
To learn more, visit www.industriousoffice.com/careers.
About the role:
At Industrious, product is everything. Our Workplace Experience team is the experience of our customers, from the moment they learn about us to the day they leave. Our product is the physical design of our spaces, the walls we put up, the breakfast bar in the cafe, the couches in our common areas. Our product is the website people use to find us, the types of memberships we offer and the digital tools we provide once they’re a member.
The Workplace Experience Team is responsible for setting the vision and strategy for our suite of products that elevate the workplace experience and drive business outcomes.
As part of the WX Team, the Product Manager will be responsible for creating and iterating on our flexible workplace platform, including our national network of coworking spaces. You will report to the Director of Workplace Experience, working closely with business stakeholders and clients to seek out new ideas that solve real problems. In this role, you will have the opportunity to touch and influence every aspect of product development and innovate on what it means to deliver a great day at work.
Who You Are:
You are an experienced Product Manager with a background in architecture, hospitality or workplace design, with a demonstrable passion for building customer-facing products You are adept at prioritization, even in the face of multiple conflicting or ambiguous inputs You are a creative problem solver, using insights from customer research, competitive intelligence, and internal data to deliver solutions that directly address customer and business pain points You are a communicator and leader, able to share your product roadmap and vision clearly and convincingly You understand the power of experimentation and can help set up experiments and feedback loops to know whether we delivered the results that we planned for.
What You Will Do:
- Own all aspects of product management for a product or business line, ensuring product OKRs are met or exceeded.
- Serve as a product expert, working closely with stakeholders, customers and business partners to create innovative workplace-as-a-service solutions from concept to completion.
- Be responsible for product success by setting, measuring and achieving product goals.
- Run A/B tests and other experiments to constantly improve KPIs.
- Lead customer/market research efforts and translate data into insights.
- Build product frameworks, roadmaps and processes that empower other teams to execute with clarity and efficiency.
- Build product marketing and training materials for marketing and sales.
- Help us grow an incredible product culture.
- At least 3-4 years working on customer-facing products in real estate, retail, events, or workplace with an emphasis on customer research and insights.
- Proven ability to articulate, measure and improve KPIs.
- Experience with business intelligence tools and data analysis a major plus.
- Strong understanding of how to conduct user research
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team activities and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- CBRE Acquires 35% Stake in Flexible Workspace Firm Industrious
- The Continued Rise of Offices in a Virtual World: Industrious
- Flex-Office Provider Industrious Expands As Industry Contracts
- Future of Flex: How Employee Choice Could Change Offices for Good
- As Other Co-Working Spaces Struggle, Startup Industrious Stokes a Growing Niche