Our Operations Associates are the heart of our member experience. You’re the do-ers and the first face people see. Members rely on you for a wide range of things from hot coffee in the morning to a warm smile when they close their biggest deal. You ensure a smooth operation for them by moving quickly and effortlessly around the office, popping in and out of the storage room for supplies, and making everyone’s day brighter and more productive. You can hold your own when the Community Manager is out of the office because you’re a teammate that understands the members more than anyone else and can handle the day to day business of the space. You’re looking for a role where you can develop your professional skills, dip your toe into sales and marketing and a chance to flex your creative muscles. You take the extra time to print signage and build magnificent displays because you know the magic is in the details. You’re proactive and take ownership over managing inventory and ordering your location’s supplies. You love to work with your hands and see the physical results. Your thoughtful conversation and care will strengthen bonds between members in our community. You love to jump in and help.
The health and safety of our employees and members is our first priority. Our Operations Associates play a critical role in ensuring our members feel safe, comfortable and empowered at work. This includes, but is not limited to, monitoring the screening process of all members and guests, and ensuring our safety standards are upheld in our locations. Right now it’s more important than ever that our Operations Associates are passionate about building relationships and community. You can effortlessly connect with your members both in-person and virtually. You know that the most meaningful interactions are rooted in trust and shared values.
Industrious helps companies of all sizes find their office home so that they can do their best work. Our team is rewriting the book on productivity by creating a new workplace experience.
We are Industrious.
We’re building a team of considerate collaborators who don’t think inside the box. In fact, we don’t even see one. Come join us.
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- You can confidently and effectively communicate with all types of clients and colleagues, especially in the NYC professional environment.
- You’re curious. You ask thoughtful questions that develop your skill set to operate more efficiently and independently.
- You value team collaboration over individual performance.
- You have an exceptional eye for detail and naturally take initiative to drive projects forward, while maintaining an organized list of priorities.
- You see difficult moments as opportunities for personal and professional growth, and feel comfortable facing challenges head on, especially with high touch clientele.
- You have experience in operations and/or event planning and are able to develop a creative concept for projects and execute them purposefully.
- You’re flexible and adaptable-- you’re willing to support other location teams as needed, and jump into different areas of the role (Hospitality, Facilities, and Sales) with curiosity and excitement.
Our market is experiencing tremendous growth and it’s truly an exciting time to join. As we double our team size, you’ll have the opportunity to work with an experienced Operations staff and add your own element to our NYC culture.
We kindly request that you do not call Industrious locations for employment inquiries.
Industrious in the News:
- CBRE Acquires 35% Stake in Flexible Workspace Firm Industrious
- The Continued Rise of Offices in a Virtual World: Industrious
- Flex-Office Provider Industrious Expands As Industry Contracts
- Future of Flex: How Employee Choice Could Change Offices for Good
- As Other Co-Working Spaces Struggle, Startup Industrious Stokes a Growing Niche