About the Company:
Industrious’ private offices and suites — the highest-rated workspaces in the industry — provide the most sustainable option for companies to manage newly distributed teams for the long term. We make it easy to find an office that works for you — even if you come in just once or twice a week. Recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine, Industrious offers flexible terms and locations in more than 50 U.S. markets.
About the Role:
The Regional Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for delivering high-impact customer experience initiatives for thousands of members. You'll provide exceptional support to the organization through work order coordination, database management and communication with stakeholders. You'll coordinate the execution of daily tasks and general upkeep of Industrious facilities. This role provides support for projects outside of business as usual through incredible organization and execution skills. We're looking for someone who is flexible, and a team player who thrives in an ever-changing environment. This person is passionate about building the foundational work that leads to healthy and scalable organizational growth. Success will mean enabling our whole team to have the tools they need to hit the ground running which will lead to providing a happier, productive, and connected workplace for thousands of members.
This role reports to the Regional Facilities Manager and can be based in any West Coast or Midwest Industrious location.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of daily repair and maintenance requests through ticketing system, including proposal approval, dispatch, execution and invoicing
- Communicates work orders to technicians and assists management in resolving problems.
- Provides reports on open and closed work orders and checks status with the appropriate technician or vendor.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests and have a proactive approach to work orders
- Checks accuracy on completed paperwork submitted by vendors.
- Train and coach on process and procedure training
- Support team and individual facilities initiatives by providing key insights from the day-to-day issues they’re helping to solve
- Effectively communicate and/or escalate issues as needed to manager
- Maintain files on tracking tools, checklists, SOPs and department files
- Support the onboarding of new locations
- Support and set up location general preventative maintenance programs
- Ensure file management is in accordance with department standards
- Other duties may be assigned
- 2 - 5 years of work experience in facilities or business operations
- Foundational understanding of or exposure to facilities
- Reliable self-starter who has the ability to work independently
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to connect well with people; warm and approachable
- Enjoys continuous change and improvement
- Experience in gDrive/Dropbox file management
- Experience in gSheets/Excel to promote data integrity
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team activities and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- CBRE Acquires 35% Stake in Flexible Workspace Firm Industrious
- The Continued Rise of Offices in a Virtual World: Industrious
- Flex-Office Provider Industrious Expands As Industry Contracts
- Future of Flex: How Employee Choice Could Change Offices for Good
- As Other Co-Working Spaces Struggle, Startup Industrious Stokes a Growing Niche