About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium workplace-as-a-service provider and home to the highest-rated workplaces in the industry. Everything we do comes down to creating great days for teams of all sizes and stages, including our own. We believe that what makes a great day at work is the people on your team, and the problems you get to solve together. We’re looking for people who love thinking outside the box and thrive in a truly collaborative setting. As teammates we encourage new ideas and toast every win. We’re excited about having a meaningful impact on people’s workplace experience.
Great days also start when everyone can be their authentic self at work. Diversity of backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences, both for our members and for each other. Industrious is committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment that embraces your individuality and quirkiness. You are valued for who YOU are. We celebrate our people as individuals who can accomplish great things when we work together as one team.
We are proud to have been recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine and one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers. To learn more, visit www.industriousoffice.com/careers.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Performance Marketing, you’ll be responsible for leading our website testing strategy to improve the marketing funnel and continuously improve conversion rates. You will function as the marketing website owner and help to provide strategic conversion rate focused input on all website projects. You'll also help define and lead the testing strategy for landing pages used through both paid and organic marketing channels. Our ideal candidate is determined, data-driven and creative, with experience analyzing large datasets and driving CRO strategy for brands. Additionally, this candidate will bring a blend of quantitative analytics skills with a qualitative UX toolset.
- Develop Industrious’s website optimization strategy and oversee the process from start to finish; managing everything from ideation to execution, through to analysis & reporting
- Establish KPI’s and develop reporting using internal programs (such as Tableau, Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Own the website roadmap from a marketing perspective, ensuring projects are prioritized in a way that achieves OKRs. This includes aligning key stakeholders and contributors
- Execute A/B split testing and multivariate testing to improve customer experience and increase conversion rates
- Responsible for managing, organizing and presenting data in a clear, concise and actionable format to the larger marketing team and organization
- Troubleshoot and identify existing issues within the funnel to help drive a cohesive optimization testing strategy, aiming to remove friction and streamline the application process
- Identify gaps in tracking and work with the product team to tag all necessary events for a holistic view of the customer journey
- Desire to be the subject matter expert on all things website performance
- Conduct UX research to better understand our user’s behavior and goals
- Maintain a close eye on the competitive landscape to help inform decisions and stay on top of new trends; constantly finding ways to differentiate our brand in the competitive coworking vertical and identifying best practices
- 4-6 years experience developing, launching, and analyzing CRO tests
- Proven track record of improving CVR through website testing
- Deep understanding of different marketing channels & customer journeys
- Experience with website testing platforms (Nelio, Optimize, Optimizely, etc.)
- High level of competency with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to ensure we are measuring the correct data
- Strong analytics skills and data-driven mindset
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- CBRE Acquires 35% Stake in Flexible Workspace Firm Industrious
- The Continued Rise of Offices in a Virtual World: Industrious
- Flex-Office Provider Industrious Expands As Industry Contracts
- Future of Flex: How Employee Choice Could Change Offices for Good
- As Other Co-Working Spaces Struggle, Startup Industrious Stokes a Growing Niche