About the Company:
Industrious’ private offices and suites — the highest-rated workspaces in the industry — provide the most sustainable option for companies to manage newly distributed teams for the long term. We make it easy to find an office that works for you — even if you come in just once or twice a week. Recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine, Industrious offers flexible terms and locations in more than 50 U.S. markets.
About the Role:
Industrious aims to deliver great days at work for all of the tenants in buildings we serve. As the Tenant Experience Management (TXM) General Manager, you will be responsible for the overall health of the tenant experience business unit and work closely with the Product and Customer Experience teams to shape a TXM product that we can execute at scale. You will manage the relationships with our landlord partners and other third party amenity managers (i.e. restaurant groups, gym providers) to ensure we are delivering on their expectations and delivering a great workplace experience for all building tenants.
You will have the opportunity to really shape how we operationalize new TXM projects, including food and beverage (F&B) operations; meeting and conference sales, marketing, and delivery; tenant events; and a technology platform for seamless building experience. As people return to offices after months of working from home, they are eager to gather and interact again in old and new ways, and you will get to meet these needs with the tenant experience programs you oversee.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about creating great experiences, thrives on problem solving, enjoys building partner relationships, has experience with multi-unit operations, and excels within a small, agile team.
This role is preferably based in New York City (HQ) but other Industrious cities considered.
As the TXM GM, you will:
- Be responsible for customer satisfaction of tenant amenity users as well as partners
- Own the P&L of the Tenant Experience Management product
- Manage stakeholder expectations and scope creep of individual projects
- Create and manage staffing plans for each Tenant Experience Program. Lead hiring efforts for these roles
- Guide the project team on tactical operational decisions as we launch new programs (i.e. related to F&B, meeting room management, and integration of program elements)
- Train and manage the TXM team on ongoing service delivery
- Enable scalable growth of our TXM product by gathering best practices and learnings from existing projects to inform future projects
- Partner with internal Industrious leaders in Product, Customer Experience, Digital, Design and Construction, Sales, Marketing, Unit Operations, and Real Estate
- 4+ years of experience managing complex operations
- Experience managing a team and working with external partners
- Passion for creating exceptional customer experiences
- First-hand experience with F&B and meeting space operations
- Excellent communicator
- High degree of comfort working in a scrappy, fast-paced environment
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team activities
Industrious in the News:
- CBRE Acquires 35% Stake in Flexible Workspace Firm Industrious
- The Continued Rise of Offices in a Virtual World: Industrious
- Flex-Office Provider Industrious Expands As Industry Contracts
- Future of Flex: How Employee Choice Could Change Offices for Good
- As Other Co-Working Spaces Struggle, Startup Industrious Stokes a Growing Niche