About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium workplace-as-a-service provider and home to the highest-rated workplaces in the industry. Everything we do comes down to creating great days for teams of all sizes and stages, including our own. We believe that what makes a great day at work is the people on your team, and the problems you get to solve together. We’re looking for people who love thinking outside the box and thrive in a truly collaborative setting. As teammates we encourage new ideas and toast every win. We’re excited about having a meaningful impact on people’s workplace experience.
Great days also start when everyone can be their authentic self at work. Diversity of backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences, both for our members and for each other. Industrious is committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment that embraces your individuality and quirkiness. You are valued for who YOU are. We celebrate our people as individuals who can accomplish great things when we work together as one team.
We are proud to have been recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine and one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers.
To learn more, visit www.industriousoffice.com/careers.
About the Role:
2021 is shaping up to be a very exciting year for Industrious, and in order to support our growth we are looking for an experienced and diligent Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team.
In this role, you’ll work with leaders and hiring managers (from VPs/Directors to junior Managers) to attract top talent to grow and scale their teams. You’ll serve as their thought partner throughout the full recruitment life cycle, advising them on hiring best practices, whilst identifying innovative sourcing methods and ensuring the delivery of an inclusive and thoughtful interview process.
This opportunity has huge growth potential for the right individual, offering great exposure to a fast paced, start-up environment, whilst working on a wide variety of hires across all areas of our business.
What We’re Looking For:
- You’re someone who hiring managers trust and love to work with. You will be their thought partner on how to attract, evaluate and hire the best talent. They know that by partnering with you they are guaranteed to get the best hire for their team
- Passion for the candidate experience. You see every interaction with a candidate as an opportunity to showcase our people, culture and values. You do not miss a chance to make a candidate feel valued
- Experience running full-cycle recruiting / talent acquisition processes. You enjoy getting your hands dirty in all aspects of the recruiting process including sourcing talent, advising hiring managers on how to design efficient and effective interview processes, and drive the offer process. You take pride in connecting people with amazing job opportunities where they will be seen and appreciated
- A champion for our diversity & inclusion initiatives throughout the hiring process -- including the content of job descriptions, sourcing strategies, and the creation of inclusive interview processes -- that lead to measurable improvement in the availability and selection of underrepresented candidates for our roles
- Someone who is highly adaptable and able to own recruiting strategies across a variety of departments and functions including Finance, Marketing, Legal and Real Estate.
- Excitement about fast-growing and innovative companies. You enjoy learning about the business, and know that the best recruiters have a solid understanding of company strategy and priorities, and can communicate this to candidates
- Results-oriented and a bias towards action. You know how to drive projects and processes. You’re not afraid to ask hiring managers for what you need to get the job done. You thrive when managing multiple searches, are comfortable with change and are an active problem solver. You’re familiar with key recruiting metrics and how to use these to drive results.
- Minimum of 5 years of full cycle recruiting / talent acqusition experience. Experience in a growth company and fast-paced environments is a plus.
- Insanely organized and detail-oriented – you have lists, systems, and processes to keep everything running smoothly. You’re a master at prioritization and multitasking.
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment
- Excited about leveraging innovative recruiting trends and practices to continually refine and improve the recruiting process and candidate experience.
- Proven ability to implement sourcing strategies that build a representative and inclusive candidate pipeline
- Ability to communicate, interact, influence and negotiate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with an applicant tracking system (Greenhouse a plus). Able to use systems and processes to track and report recruiting metrics.
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other great reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- CBRE Acquires 35% Stake in Flexible Workspace Firm Industrious
- The Continued Rise of Offices in a Virtual World: Industrious
- Flex-Office Provider Industrious Expands As Industry Contracts
- Future of Flex: How Employee Choice Could Change Offices for Good
- As Other Co-Working Spaces Struggle, Startup Industrious Stokes a Growing Niche