About the Company:
Industrious’ private offices and suites — the highest-rated workspaces in the industry — provide the most sustainable option for companies to manage newly distributed teams for the long term. We make it easy to find an office that works for you — even if you come in just once or twice a week. Recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine, Industrious offers flexible terms and locations in more than 50 U.S. markets.
About the Role:
At our foundation, we sweat the details to deliver incredible customer experiences for the members and companies we serve. We extend the same proactive, consistent approach to our landlord partnerships, which include some of the most sophisticated and prestigious real estate owners, globally.
Industrious’ Landlord Partnerships’ team exists to deepen relationships so that landlord partners realize measurable value from their engagement with Industrious.
In this role, you will lead FP&A coverage for Landlord Partnerships for Industrious, including P&L management, reporting on partnership arrangements as well as financial reporting and data analytics that will directly influence strategic questions and drive core business decisions.
Reporting to the Director of FP&A, you will work closely with senior leaders across the company and have the opportunity to deliver sophisticated analysis, deliver change, generate business guiding insights and advanced modeling to drive business decisions. Currently this role would have 1 direct report, an FP&A analyst.
Scaling any business as rapidly as we are is both exciting and challenging. We’re lucky to be working with a product we know thousands of people across the country love, a strong financial position, and a team of fantastic people. Our task for the years ahead is to build off our exceptional business and team fundamentals to aggressively grow our network and become landlords’ partner of choice for all flexible commercial uses.
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or equivalent degree required.
- Shown progression in an FP&A role ideally within a high-growth business.
- Demonstrated understanding of US GAAP and legal contracts
- 5+ years experience with demonstrated excellence in reporting, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis & modeling.
- Advanced MS Excel skills, experience with tableau, Essbase, and NetSuite beneficial.
- Demonstrated understanding of US GAAP, legal terminology and has an ability to translate both to financial performance.
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks conforming to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities while consistently meeting deadlines.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, and proactively develop solutions.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a team focus, and the ability to work in cross-functional teams.
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- CBRE Acquires 35% Stake in Flexible Workspace Firm Industrious
- The Continued Rise of Offices in a Virtual World: Industrious
- Flex-Office Provider Industrious Expands As Industry Contracts
- Future of Flex: How Employee Choice Could Change Offices for Good
- As Other Co-Working Spaces Struggle, Startup Industrious Stokes a Growing Niche