About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium workplace provider in the U.S. with nearly 100 locations in more than 50 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
At Industrious, product is everything.
Our product is the experience of our customers, from the moment they learn about us to the day they leave. Our product is the physical design of our spaces, the walls we put up, the breakfast bar in the cafe, the couches in our common areas. Our product is the website people use to find us and the digital tools we provide once they’re a member.
The Product Team is responsible for setting the vision and strategy for our suite of products that elevate the workplace experience and drive business outcomes. And we’re just getting started.
The Product Manager, Digital will be responsible for creating and iterating our flexible workplace platform, including our national network of coworking spaces. You will report to the Senior Director of Digital, working closely with business stakeholders and clients to seek out new ideas that solve real problems. As an early member of our team, you will have the opportunity to touch and influence every aspect of product development and innovate on what it means to deliver a great day at work.
Who You Are:
- You are an experienced Product Manager with a demonstrable passion for building customer-facing products in digital or physical spaces.
- You are adept at prioritization, even in the face of multiple conflicting or ambiguous inputs.
- You are a creative problem solver, using insights from customer research, competitive intelligence, and internal data to deliver solutions that directly address customer and business pain points.
- You are a communicator and leader, able to share your product roadmap and vision clearly and convincingly.
- You understand the power of experimentation and can help set up experiments and feedback loops to know whether we delivered the results that we planned for.
What You Will Do:
- Serve as a product expert, working closely with stakeholders and customers to create innovative workplace-as-a-service solutions from concept to completion.
- Be responsible for product success by setting, measuring and achieving product goals.
- Run A/B tests and other experiments to constantly improve KPIs.
- Lead customer/market research efforts and translate data into insights.
- Build product frameworks and processes that empower other teams to execute with clarity and efficiency.
- Build product marketing and training materials for marketing and sales.
- Help us grow an incredible product culture.
- At least 2-3 years working on customer-facing products (digital or physical) with an emphasis on customer research and insights. Experience with workplace or real estate products a plus.
- Proven ability to articulate, measure and improve KPIs. Experience with business intelligence tools and data analysis a major plus.
- Strong understanding of how to conduct user research.
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
Industrious in the News:
- Industrious CEO Sees Company as Less Risky Than WeWork
- Industrious' Jamie Hodari on the Return to Work
- Coworking Spaces Prepare To Welcome People Back, Expect the Industry To Grow