About the Company:
Industrious’ private offices and suites — the highest-rated workspaces in the industry — provide the most sustainable option for companies to manage newly distributed teams for the long term. We make it easy to find an office that works for you — even if you come in just once or twice a week. Recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine, Industrious offers flexible terms and locations in more than 50 U.S. markets.
As we shape the future of workplace experience, we’re looking for motivated, thoughtful, and collaborative people who are excited to join a high-growth, warm, and welcoming team. For more information, please visit www.industriousoffice.com/careers.
About the Role:
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you’ll work with leaders and hiring managers (from VPs/Directors to junior Managers) to attract top talent to grow and scale their teams. You’ll serve as their thought partner throughout the full recruiting life cycle. We’re looking for someone with the drive and motivation to own recruiting strategies across a variety of departments and functions. You’ll advise managers on hiring best practices, identify innovative sourcing methods and deliver an inclusive and thoughtful interview process.
This role reports to the Director of Recruiting.
As a company that values inclusion, Industrious seeks individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for the position.
What We’re Looking For:
- You’re someone who hiring managers trust and love to work with. You will be their thought partner on how to attract, evaluate and hire the best talent. They know that by partnering with you they are guaranteed to get the best hire for their team
- Passion for the candidate experience. You see every interaction with a candidate as an opportunity to showcase our people, culture and values. You do not miss a chance to make a candidate feel valued
- Experience running full-cycle recruiting. You enjoy getting your hands dirty in all aspects of the recruiting process including sourcing talent, advising hiring managers on how to design efficient and effective interview processes, and drive the offer process. You take pride in connecting people with amazing job opportunities where they will be seen and appreciated
- A champion for our diversity & inclusion initiatives throughout the hiring process -- including the content of job descriptions, sourcing strategies, and the creation of inclusive interview processes -- that lead to measurable improvement in the availability and selection of underrepresented candidates for our roles
- Excitement about fast-growing and innovative companies. You enjoy learning about the business, and know that the best recruiters have a solid understanding of company strategy and priorities, and can communicate this to candidates
- Results-oriented and a bias towards action. You know how to drive projects and processes. You’re not afraid to ask hiring managers for what you need to get the job done. You thrive when managing multiple searches, are comfortable with change and are an active problem solver. You’re familiar with key recruiting metrics and how to use these to drive results.
- Minimum of 7 years of full cycle recruiting experience. Experience in a growth company and fast-paced environments is a plus.
- Insanely organized and detail-oriented – you have lists, systems, and processes to keep everything running smoothly. You’re a master at prioritization and multitasking.
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment
- Excited about leveraging innovative recruiting trends and practices to continually refine and improve the recruiting process and candidate experience.
- Proven ability to implement sourcing strategies that build a representative and inclusive candidate pipeline
- Ability to communicate, interact, influence and negotiate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with an applicant tracking system (Greenhouse a plus). Able to use systems and processes to track and report recruiting metrics.
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
Industrious in the News:
- Industrious CEO Sees Company as Less Risky Than WeWork
- Industrious' Jamie Hodari on the Return to Work
- Coworking Spaces Prepare To Welcome People Back, Expect the Industry To Grow