About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium workplace provider in the U.S. with nearly 100 locations in more than 50 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
About the Role:
Technology is at the heart of re-thinking workplace experiences and, as our Technology Support Associate within the Digital team, you will play an integral role in shaping how we make our vision a reality. The Technology Support Associate is responsible for helping our employees and customers navigate our core systems (e.g., Salesforce, Zuora, member portal) to deliver a superior workplace product and drive business outcomes.
As a Technical Support Associate, you will have broad exposure to all areas of the business as you work with product managers, system admins, stakeholders and end users to support and continuously improve business solutions. You will have a broad range of responsibilities, and gain hands-on experience delivering and supporting the evolution of our solutions. Business units rely on your guidance when it comes to executing business processes, so you'll have a direct impact in keeping the business productive.
Our ideal candidate is someone that has experience with supporting enterprise software applications, is able to easily identify support patterns and trends to inform ongoing enhancements and excels within a small, agile team. You have a track record as a dedicated and positive team player, and are excited about the opportunity to help build a rapidly growing business.
- Tier 1 system administration (e.g., troubleshoot errors, new user setup) for Industrious' line-of-business software applications (Salesforce, Netsuite, Zuora, member portal)
- Centralized point of contact for managing and disseminating knowledge on Industrious'
- systems (e.g., answer user questions, maintain FAQ, conduct training)
- Recommend innovative approaches for automating system administration tasks and improving product features. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Identify patterns and trends in end-users support requests to inform ongoing enhancements.
- Contribute to the development of internal and customer-facing products, serving as the voice of the end-user in identifying product enhancements and making sure new products launch with end-user usability in mind
Experience & Requirements:
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to communicate technical solutions to non-technical end-users
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation
- Unrelenting intellectual curiosity and eagerness to take pride in doing awesome work
- High hustle quotient: willing to get your hands dirty as necessary to move fast and get things done
- Able to work onsite at any of our Industrious locations 2 days/week (Manhattan or Los Angeles preferred)
- 1+ years of prior experience with Salesforce required
- Prior Netsuite and Zuora experience is a plus
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- Industrious CEO Sees Company as Less Risky Than WeWork
- Industrious' Jamie Hodari on the Return to Work
- Coworking Spaces Prepare To Welcome People Back, Expect the Industry To Grow