About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 90 locations in more than 50 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
About the Role:
Technology and efficiency is at the heart of re-thinking commercial real estate and, as our Director of Enterprise Applications, you will play an integral role in shaping how we make our vision a reality. The Enterprise Applications Team is responsible for delivering the technical infrastructure that enables Industrious to deliver a superior workplace product and drive business outcomes. And we’re just getting started.
As a Director of Enterprise Applications, you will be responsible for managing a growing team of system administrators to select, implement, configure, and continuously improve Industrious’ line-of-business software applications (e.g., Salesforce, Marketo, NetSuite). You’ll work within the Digital Product team, and alongside our Engineering and Analytics team to integrate our core platforms with custom built apps and capture data to enable data-driven decision making. You’ll build a team & culture that delivers excellent outcomes. You'll influence key decisions that will build the foundation for our internal tools and processes, which will have a lasting impact.
Our ideal candidate is someone that has experience with implementing and managing enterprise software applications, understands architectural trade-offs, thinks strategically when facing buy vs. build decisions, and excels within a small, agile team.
This role is based in Manhattan, NY.
As the Director of Enterprise Applications, you will:
- Build a high performing Enterprise Applications team and culture focused on consistency, quality, velocity, and experimentation
- Deliver high quality declarative automations, in accordance with best practices, and oversee the work product of a growing team. Balance the effort required to achieve a robust and rigorous system architecture with business needs in order to make pragmatic decisions.
- Select and implement suitable technology that aligns with the overall systems architecture and data strategy, in collaboration with business units and Digital Product team
- Provide thought-partnership to the Digital Product team as Industrious merges physical and digital experiences
- Partner with business units and Digital Product team to maintain & execute enhancements to existing systems, without negatively impacting Industrious’ members or employees
- Ensure our core systems and data are integrated, preventing data silos
- Deliver a business systems experience that your customers regard as the best they’ve ever had
Experience & Requirements:
- 8+ years’ experience in strong functional experience with leading system changes in Salesforce, Marketo, NetSuite. Experience with other systems including but not limited to Zuora, ServiceChannel, HRIS, Tableau is a plus
- Good understanding of data structures and their impact on reports, UI, and integrations. Integration middleware experience: Mulesoft, Boomi, Jitterbit, Heroku or similar is a plus
- 5+ years managing multiple, concurrent and possibly conflicting intra- as well as inter-department demands whilst driving and maintaining project execution and focus
- 3+ years managing administrator and/or developer teams and driving team performance and sprint velocity
- Excellent communication skills with ability to drive and lead meetings around business systems and/or related topics as well as efficiently and effectively communicate with cross functional partners from highly technical to business oriented
- End-to-end understanding of Quote to Cash, Record to Report and Hire to Retire processes with strong understanding of sales, operations, support and finance needs
- Strong knowledge of internal controls, compliance and security
- Must be flexible, adaptable and able to respond to shifting as well as different tasks with competing priorities, while quickly learning and improving new applications and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related field is a plus
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- How Industrious is changing the coworking Industry
- Industrious CEO Sees Company as Less Risky Than WeWork
- Strong Margins to Protect WeWork Rival 'Industrious' from Recession: CEO