About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 80 locations in more than 45 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
- You are an experienced leader with a demonstrable passion for building user-centered spaces and experiences.
- You are a communicator and manager, able to share your concepts and vision clearly and convincingly.
- You are adept at prioritization, even in the face of multiple conflicting or ambiguous inputs.
- You are a creative problem solver, using insights from customer research, competitive intelligence, and internal data to propose product experiences that directly address customer and business pain points.
- You are excited to solve product challenges that merge digital technology and physical design and you are driven to work at the cross-section of these domains.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Serve as a product leader, working closely with our executive team, stakeholders, and customers to create innovative solutions from concept to delivery.
- Manage the execution of our highest-profile, strategic projects and lead our internal parties to deliver business outcomes.
- Manage meetings with internal and external partners and ensure that our team is meeting key goals, objectives and project milestones.
- Develop custom GTM strategies for new projects, and lead the development, operational and launch phases of these projects.
- Provide thought leadership through knowledge sharing, participation and facilitation to help evolve our product thinking.
- Help us grow an incredible product culture.
- 6+ years of relevant professional experience in real estate development, consulting, or project management.
- Extensive knowledge in managing major projects and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to switch between tactical execution, high-level strategic planning, innovation and business development with internal and external partners.
- Ability to support business development, client proposals and originate new business.
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent judgment, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills.
- Excellent visualization and rendering skills.
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills.
- Excels at problem solving with excellent analytical, quantitative, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Process oriented and capacity to assess and shift priorities as required in order to ensure deadlines are met.
- Excellent knowledge of and skills in Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- How Industrious is changing the coworking Industry
- Industrious CEO Sees Company as Less Risky Than WeWork
- Strong Margins to Protect WeWork Rival 'Industrious' from Recession: CEO