About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with 90 locations in 34 cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry.
As we shape the future of workplace experience, we’re looking for motivated, thoughtful, and collaborative people who are excited to join a high-growth, warm, and welcoming team. For more information, please visit www.industriousoffice.com/careers.
About the Role:
The Director of Broker Relations will lead business development and account management with brokers and real estate partners referring new members to Industrious. You’ll develop and execute our outreach strategy and define and build the team needed to deliver and exceed our sales goals from broker and partner lead deals. This is a new role in a fast-growing department where you’ll leverage your creativity and industry knowledge to drive relationships, lead generation and increase network occupancy.
- Develop and execute outreach strategy for targeted broker and real estate firms
- Develop and manage the relationship and programs within national brokerage firms
- Define and build the team necessary to leverage brokers and partner channel to exceed our sales goals by increasing the number of broker and partner lead deals
- Develop marketing content and programs to educate brokers on the benefits of working with Industrious
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and demonstrate team leadership skills
- Book introductory meetings with brokers and build a national clientele list
- Conduct face-to-face meetings including presentations, broker engagements and events to advocate Industrious’s product offerings and services
- Ensure that all potential leads are followed up with by appropriate Industrious sales team
- Manage benchmarking process, create client and prospect reports to show results.
- Provide support for Broker and Real Estate related PR, marketing, and design initiatives as-needed
- Network with key contacts within related industry to expand contact base
- Create and prepare various monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for management’s review as needed
- Consistently maintain a high level of client-member satisfaction
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Tableau, Google Suite, Microsoft Office and presentation software
- 5+ years experience in B2B sales, business development and commercial real estate
- Experience in a closing role - new business or account growth
- You have a solid understanding of the commercial real estate market. You’ve worked at a commercial real estate company or sold into this market.
- Creative thinker with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of exceeding performance expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with creative, technical, and analytical counterparts
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this in person, as well as through phone and email communications
- Based or willing to relocate to NYC with some travel
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- How Industrious is changing the coworking Industry
- Industrious CEO Sees Company as Less Risky Than WeWork
- Strong Margins to Protect WeWork Rival 'Industrious' from Recession: CEO