About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 80 locations in more than 45 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
As a Real Estate Manager, you will help execute Industrious’ global network expansion strategy. You will be directly responsible for managing a pipeline of opportunities with our landlord partners, driving transactions from initial sourcing and site selection through structuring, negotiation, documentation, and execution.
This is a unique opportunity to join a high-performing team in the early stages of its expansion in a highly entrepreneurial, high-visibility role with significant growth potential. The successful candidate has some business development and transactional experience, commercial real estate knowledge, solid communication and analytical skills, and a strong work ethic.
This role will report to the Senior Real Estate Manager and be based in Atlanta.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of real estate transactions
- Negotiate and execute multi-unit portfolio and/or individual transactions to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns and thoughtful solutions to Industrious and our landlord partners
- Collaborate cross functionally to advance site selection, design and construction planning, Investment Committee approval, negotiation, and internal deal onboarding
- Prepare deal books and present recommendations to Investment Committee supported by a well-prepared investment thesis, supporting materials and qualitative data
- Support Real Estate leadership and team members as needed to hit our supply growth targets
- Drive Real Estate team initiatives and develop tools / processes that support the Real Estate team and scale growth
- 3 - 5 years of related professional experience, with at least 2 years of experience in commercial real estate (asset management, acquisitions, or development)
- Negotiation and site selection experience strongly preferred
- Strong financial modeling, underwriting and other analytical skills
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent judgment, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Experience managing a pipeline within a CRM
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- How Industrious is changing the coworking Industry
- Industrious CEO Sees Company as Less Risky Than WeWork
- Strong Margins to Protect WeWork Rival 'Industrious' from Recession: CEO