About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 80 locations in more than 45 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
- Deliver quality projects on time and on budget.
- Manage all phases of projects, including project kick-off, scheduling, design and construction administration, budgets, and coordinate all internal and external resources with subcontractors, vendors and consultants.
- Negotiate contracts and fees, coordinate bidding process, project cost estimates and manage value engineering strategies.
- Lead project team meetings and oversee all project communications - including RFIs, submittals, invoices, change orders, punch-lists, external vendor coordination and all construction related documentation.
- Develop and maintain all project logs and tracking tools - flow charts, checklists and templates.
- Work closely with design team to communicate and ensure that the design-intent carries throughout the project.
- Support initiatives to help drive down construction costs, develop tools, and streamline processes.
- At least 3+ years managing commercial interior, retail, or hospitality construction projects, from initial programming through construction completion.
- Proven track record of bringing construction projects in on time and within budget.
- Excellent practical knowledge of design and construction methods and MEP systems.
- Experience in cost estimation and negotiating, creating bid packages, contract awards, and cost reports.
- Proficient in estimating, scheduling, quality control, progress reports, progress billing, design review and coordination, cost reporting, and proposal preparation.
- Experience developing Architectural and Engineering Documents.
- Professional Architectural or Engineering degree from an accredited institution.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD and Adobe Suite. Revit experience desired.
- 3D modeling skill are also a plus.
- Ability to organize, plan and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively make sound decisions under tight deadlines.
- Strong technical aptitude and analytic skills.
- Must be team oriented and be able to lead productive, multi-discipline meetings.
- Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and the employees, while maintaining constant focus on meeting/exceeding requirements and expectations.
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- How Industrious is changing the coworking Industry
- Industrious CEO Sees Company as Less Risky Than WeWork
- Strong Margins to Protect WeWork Rival 'Industrious' from Recession: CEO