About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 80 locations in more than 45 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Growth, you’ll be responsible for leading the strategy for our performance marketing channels to help scale our growth across multiple products. You'll manage a team of two to help define and lead the testing strategy for our core digital marketing channels. This role will be critical to continuing our strong growth and expansion in the exciting coworking vertical. Our ideal candidate is determined, data-driven and scrappy, with experience analyzing large datasets, managing teams and driving successful marketing strategies for B2B companies.
- Manage a team of two to drive growth through our digital performance marketing channels
- Develop Industrious’s paid digital marketing strategy; allowing us to scale in a sustainable way to support expansion into new markets & locations
- Establish KPI’s and develop reporting using internal programs (such as Tableau, Salesforce, etc.)
- Execute, track & report on thoughtful tests to continuously improve performance of core channels
- Manage our marketing mix for digital marketing channels; managing budget allocation, forecasting and ownership of performance
- Develop consistent reporting on CPL, CAC & CLV at campaign level to optimize accordingly to maximize ROI
- Own the accountability for performance of digital channels; budget pacing, tracking towards goals, efficiency, etc.
- Responsible for managing, organizing and presenting data in a clear, concise and actionable format to the larger marketing team
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify issues to help ensure we operate effective performance marketing; technical background and understanding of marketing platforms, pixels, etc.
- Help lead the process of revamping our internal attribution and tracking to develop a holistic view of channel/campaign performance
- Work cross-functionally with regional marketing, product marketing & design teams
- Be the thought-leader for our online marketing channels, staying up-to-date on the latest trends, in-the-know on automation, bidding algorithms, optimization tactics, etc.
- 6+ years experience running strategy & execution of performance marketing channels
- Team management experience
- Client side experience preferred
- Expert in SEM, FB/IG, LinkedIn Ads, etc.
- Exceptional analytics skills and data-driven mindset
- Proven track record of scaling businesses & maintaining efficiency
- Deep technical understanding of ad platforms and bidding strategies
- Experience with reporting to leadership on KPI’s
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Experience with localized/geo-focused marketing a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- How Industrious is changing the coworking Industry
- Industrious CEO Sees Company as Less Risky Than WeWork