About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 80 locations in more than 45 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
- Coordinate and review Test Fit documentation, site assessments, and MEP reports. Distribute these internally along with overall summary and recommendations
- Highlight considerations and provide recommendations with respect to labor requirements, local codes, permitting requirements, existing conditions, design and the local real estate market
- Provide/manage information used to inform the Real Estate team’s decision to move forward with a particular location or not as well as impact underwriting and lease negotiations
- Work closely with our internal Estimator to validate high level budget estimates, assist in refining pricing, and give recommendations on ways to lower potential project costs to get within budget
- Help identify potential base building risks and provide Real Estate points for discussion with the landlord and ability to negotiate with landlords and developers directly on behalf of Industrious
- Manage all phases of due diligence, including coordinating all internal and external resources including architects, subcontractors, vendors, landlords and consultants. Oversee all due diligence communications - including scheduling & logistics of on-site evaluations, working with engineers and architects to issue site reports, soliciting and scoping general contractor pricing, identifying risks and base building considerations to other teams, assisting in project kickoffs, etc.
- Maintain, evaluate and continue to develop all due diligence tools and processes and provide upward feedback
- Continually develop, review and drive department initiatives geared towards meeting company and department goals
- Training, coaching and motivating other Real Estate construction managers
- At least 6 years managing commercial interior, retail, or hospitality construction projects, from initial programming through construction completion
- Direct line management experience to team members
- Proven track record of bringing construction projects in on time and within budget
- Excellent practical knowledge of design and construction methods and MEP systems
- Experience in cost estimation and negotiating, creating bid packages, contract awards, and cost reports ● Proficient in estimating, scheduling, quality control, progress reports, progress billing, design review and coordination, cost reporting, and proposal preparation ● Experience developing Architectural and Engineering Documents
- Professional Architectural, Engineering or Real Estate degree from an accredited institution
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD and Adobe Suite. Revit experience desired. 3D modeling skill are also a plus.
- Ability to organize, plan and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively make sound decisions under tight deadlines
- Strong technical aptitude and analytic skills
- Must be team oriented and be able to lead productive, multi-discipline meetings
- Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and the employees, while maintaining constant focus on meeting/exceeding requirements and expectations.
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- How Industrious is changing the coworking Industry
- Industrious CEO Sees Company as Less Risky Than WeWork