About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 80 locations in more than 45 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
About the Role:
We’re launching a new initiative to elevate the services we’re known for in our coworking spaces to a large-scale creative campus in the heart of Costa Mesa. This is a major initiative for Industrious both in Costa Mesa and nationally. Providing concierge services to the office is transformative and you will play a key role in this initiative.
The concierge will be responsible for responding to a wide variety of tenant requests and providing an excellent level of service to thousands of tenants and visitors in the Canvas Costa Mesa campus. This person will be the single point of contact for all tenant inquiries, special arrangements, or services to ensure a frictionless tenant experience. You will also have a large hand in campus events and activations.
We are looking for an energetic, experienced customer service professional with excellent interpersonal skills, ability to multitask, and passion for service, hospitality and events.
As Concierge, you will:
- Go above and beyond tenants’ expectations while providing assistance and services in order to ensure an excellent experience to campus tenants daily
- Respond to tenant requests and needs via direct emails and within the campus app
- Arrange dinner and ticket reservations, travel arrangements, courier services, help with errands, etc
- Assist with campus events, including handling of special meeting requests, space reservations, catering for events, etc
- Preferred 1 year of Concierge/Front Desk experience; high-end, luxury property or hotel preferred
- Must be familiar with the Los Angeles area; demonstrating expertise when offering recommendations to tenants
- Passion for creating exceptional customer experiences
- Warm and approachable with a professional demeanor
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- How Industrious is changing the coworking Industry
- Industrious CEO Sees Company as Less Risky Than WeWork