About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 80 locations in more than 45 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
About the Role:
Industrious is hiring a Regional Facilities Manager to join our team to deliver high-impact customer experience initiatives for thousands of members. This person will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operational support and procedures for Industrious. As we scale, your work will be vital in supporting the build-out of processes that streamline the facility's experience for our staff and members. This role is primarily responsible for the management, execution, and escalation of daily tasks and the general upkeep of the new and existing regional market which includes adhering to all state and local regulations. This person is passionate about managing the foundational and ongoing work that leads to healthy and scalable organization growth.
Your work will be mission-critical to helping us scale effectively and efficiently. Your role as a regional-based Facilities Manager will be managing repair and maintenance for major, high-profile company initiatives for existing locations and supporting new location growth. Success will mean providing a happier, more productive, and more connected workplace for thousands of members, and supporting a highly engaged and effective partnership with Community and Area Manager partners.
- Diligently manage all facilities tickets submitted in the Service Channel ticketing system and building maintenance portals. Ensure that response to work orders are of the highest quality, timely resolution and are cost-effective.
- Visit locations and complete site audits to ensure that they represent a true reflection of our brand. Note deficiencies to appropriate teams and drive resolution.
- Provide vendor management to include recruitment of new vendors and work closely with the Senior Facilities Manager to ensure service level agreement standards are being met.
- Manage and evaluate recurring preventative maintenance programs.
- Manage vendor proposals and invoices processes per standards.
- Responsible for budget reviews with Senior Facilities Manager and ensure locations are planned to budget.
- Responsible for new location launch support by training and working cross-functionally with Design, Construction, Unit Ops and Launch partners
- Liaison with locations building and property teams by leading, assisting, and providing guidance with building facilities operations.
- Work closely with Special Projects Team and Enterprise Customer Success Manager to support member customization and Capex requests.
The role is NYC based and reports directly to the Senior Facilities Manager, Northeast and Southeast.
- 5-7 years of work experience in facilities management
- Enjoys continuous change and improvement
- Ability to represent Industrious interests to outside vendors and Landlords
- Capability to understand audiences and tailor communication both internally and externally as appropriate
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical and HVAC systems
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience in gDrive/Dropbox file management
- Experience in gSheets/Excel to promote data integrity
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- How Industrious is changing the coworking Industry
- Industrious CEO Sees Company as Less Risky Than WeWork