About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 80 locations in more than 45 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
- Provide support to the regional team and construction team as a whole to help ensure consistent delivery of quality projects on time and on budget.
- Assist the team in all phases of projects including: handoff from real estate department, project kick-off, scheduling, design and construction administration, budgets, and coordinate all internal and external resources with subcontractors, vendors and consultants.
- Provide support on all project communications - including, but not limited too, document filing, contracts and invoices, punch-lists and all construction related documentation.
- Regular follow up with project owners to ensure all project logs and tracking tools, including flow charts, checklists and templates, are consistently updated and maintained.
- Work closely with Finance and Accounts Payable departments on TI tracking, project funding, and invoice approval process.
- Support team and individual initiatives including cost saving practices, steam-lining systems, and creating new standard operating procedures.
- Creating and improving on internal and external facing tools, templates and trackers
- At least 4 years in similar role supporting commercial interior, retail, or hospitality construction projects, from initial programming through construction completion.
- Experience in creating bid packages, cost reports, contract templates and proposal preparation.
- Proficient in creating and managing documents, templates, forms and spreadsheets.
- Construction Management or Engineering degree from an accredited institution a plus.
- Proficient in Google Apps, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and Adobe Suite.
- Ability to organize, plan and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and tackle challenges head-on.
- Ability to make sound, objective, decisions under tight deadlines.
- Strong technical aptitude and analytical skills. ● Must be able to work both within a team and independently.
- Continually working towards developing and improving processes, systems and reporting for maximum efficiency, transparency, and consistency.
- Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and the employees, while maintaining constant focus on meeting/exceeding requirements and expectations.
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- How Industrious is changing the coworking Industry
- Industrious CEO Sees Company as Less Risky Than WeWork