About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 80 locations in more than 45 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
Technology is at the heart of re-thinking commercial real estate and, as our Salesforce Developer, you will play an integral role in shaping how we make our vision a reality.
We're looking for an engineer who is excited about building advanced applications to improve our internal tools, improve the services we deliver to thousands of members, and enable Industrious' operations to scale gracefully. We are looking for someone that thrives in small, focused and highly collaborative teams that is passionate about delivering high-quality, maintainable code in a fast-paced environment.
You’ll work within our growing engineering team and partner with the Product team and other business units to implement suitable technology that aligns with Industrious' overall systems architecture and data strategy. You'll influence key decisions that will build the foundation for our technical products, which will have a lasting impact.
Our ideal candidate is someone that has experience with building customized solutions on the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions, is comfortable both designing an application from the ground up and making small improvements to the code base, and understands that great engineering teams are built upon relationships just as much as they are built on awesome code.
This role is based in New York City.
We kindly request that you do not call Industrious locations for employment inquiries.
As the Salesforce Developer, you will:
- Partner with business units and Product team to implement suitable solutions on the Salesforce platform, including supporting the development of a member portal and mobile app
- Maintain & execute enhancements to existing systems, without negatively impacting Industrious’ members or employees
- Integrate Salesforce with other core systems (e.g., Netsuite Zuora, Marketo) to streamline business processes and prevent data silos
- Deliver high quality code, in accordance with best practices, and stay up-to-date on best practices
- Future-proof the solutions you deliver by minimizing built-in assumptions, and writing tests where appropriate
- Design and implement solutions that reflect your deep respect for the challenges associated with operating a system in production.
- Create test cases, unit-tests and automation scripts.
- Support system administration efforts as needed.
- 5 years of experience in Salesforce development
- Strong knowledge of Apex and Lightning UI components
- Ability to create innovative technical and business solutions where none exist or need revision
- Work ethic based on a discipline of clean and maintainable code
- Demonstrated experience with project planning, mapping out major milestones and tactical to-dos required to achieve a goal
- Ability to articulate ideas to technical and non-technical audiences verbally and in writing
- High degree of comfort working in a scrappy, fast-paced environment
- Prior experience with Netsuite, Marketo, and Salesforce Customer Community is preferred
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- How Industrious is changing the coworking Industry
- Industrious CEO Sees Company as Less Risky Than WeWork