About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 80 locations in more than 45 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
About the Role:
Industrious is transforming the real estate industry and improving the way people experience work. The Marketo Administrator is a critical role in shaping how we make our vision a reality, and enabling Industrious to continue to rapidly expand our network of proud members.
As a Marketo Admin, you will work cross-functionally with our Marketing, Sales, Technology, and Analytics teams and should be comfortable owning projects from inception to completion. You will focus on making our marketing automation platforms (Marketo) robust and highly scalable, while balancing the effort required to achieve a rigorous system architecture with business needs in order to make pragmatic decisions. You'll influence key decisions that will build the foundation for our internal technology stack, which will have a lasting impact.
Our ideal candidate is someone that has experience with implementing and managing marketing automation platforms, understands architectural trade-offs, and excels within a small, agile team. You have a track record as a dedicated and positive team player, and are excited about the opportunity to help build a rapidly growing business
- Scope and deliver Marketing Automation projects from inception to completion, collaborating closely with members of our marketing team, Salesforce admins, web developers, and our digital product team.
- Responsible for the day-to-day technical operations for Marketo and liaison with Salesforce admins
- Work closely with the sales organization to optimize the bi-directional flow of leads and contact data through the CRM platform - Marketo and Salesforce. Assist with lead database management; data normalization, custom fields, attributions, tags, etc…
- Set-up new API integrations; manage existing integrations and custom API web services
- Work with our marketing team to develop lead scoring and quality management processes to help the sales organization in identifying qualified leads and driving pipeline growth
- Ensure data integrity through effective design and maintenance of Salesforce and Marketo applications.
- Collaborate with the Analytics team to develop and maintain key performance metrics, and the supporting marketing data infrastructure
- 5+ years' experience managing digital programs for a direct-to-consumer digital product brand
- 2+ years' hands-on Marketing Automation experience in a Marketo environment (certification is a plus)
- 2+ years' experience working with Salesforce administrators (certification is a plus)
- Highly proficient in Marketing Automation methodology and lead management
- Demonstrated ability to train others in the use of Marketo and other marketing applications
- Demonstrated ability to execute multiple successful projects with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Experience building contact nurturing/lead scoring campaigns Expertise in web analytics, metrics, and reporting
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- How Industrious is changing the coworking Industry
- Industrious CEO Sees Company as Less Risky Than WeWork