About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 80 locations in more than 45 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for ongoing Accounts Payable (“AP”) functions in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment. As the Accounts Payable Specialist, you will be tasked with processing and paying invoices and standardizing AP procedures and internal controls. You will be a critical member of the Finance team and your work will be vital to helping Industrious scale into an international brand that transforms the way work is done.
The role is based in New York City and will report directly to the Transactions Processing Lead.
- Conduct invoice and payment processing for multiple subsidiaries in Concur and Netsuite
- Aid in Implementation of standard procedures and internal controls to improve the accuracy and efficiency of the Accounts Payable function
- Communicate and reinforce Industrious’ procure-to-pay policies
- Assist in managing corporate credit cards and employee travel and expense reimbursements in Concur
- Participate in completion of month-end close procedures, including reconciling AP G/L accounts and performing appropriate accruals
- Review AP Aging on a regular basis and investigate any outstanding amounts due
- Respond to various AP inquiries with professionalism
- Complete 1099 regulatory filings annually
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- 1-2 years of direct experience in Accounts Payable
- Knowledge of Accounting and ability to work with the Finance team to ensure accurate financial statements
- Experience with systems such as Netsuite and Concur a plus
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interact effectively and professionally with management, vendors and colleagues
- Strong analytical disposition with high attention to detail, accuracy and organization
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Familiar with Microsoft Office suite
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- How Industrious is changing the coworking Industry
- Industrious CEO Sees Company as Less Risky Than WeWork