The Workplace Experience Manager is the face of our NYC headquarters. You’ll set the tone and the energy of the office and ensure that our employees are happy and productive at work. You love taking care of and helping others. You will run the daily operations of the office through your impeccable organization and attention to detail. You’re excited about building and delivering a workplace experience employees only dream about. Your programming draws our team out of their seats and brings them together. It enhances our culture and how we work with one another. You’re the connector and the person everyone knows. Your presence is celebrated, and you are missed when you’re not in the office.
This role reports to our HR Business Partner for HQ.
Our People Team is the heartbeat of our company. We are a close-knit, collaborative crew that recruits, supports, and develops our employees so that they can successfully achieve their goals. We know it’s the people that make our culture and impact extraordinary.
Industrious helps companies of all sizes find their office home so that they can do their best work. Our team is rewriting the book on productivity by creating a new workplace experience.
We are Industrious.
We’re building a team of considerate collaborators who don’t think inside the box. In fact, we don’t even see one. Come join us
Here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Your efforts will contribute to our employees feeling proud and excited to come to work each day. You’ll be responsible for creating a warm and inclusive workplace. You’ll onboard our new-bees with care, getting them connected with the people, space, technology and amenities they need to be successful
- You’ll be a great host. You’ll welcome candidates for their interviews, and they’ll want to high five you when they are done.
- You know that it’s the little things behind the scenes that make a big difference. This includes brewing our craft coffee every morning, managing mail & packages, stocking office supplies, ensuring conference rooms are meeting-ready, hosting our weekly Happy Hour and ordering and setting up snacks for our hungry employees each afternoon!
- You know enough about facilities and IT to be dangerous (or aren’t afraid to learn it).
- You know what our HQ team loves and create programming that they enjoy and are proud of (they even Instagram about it)!
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- No employee request is too big or too small for you to handle
- You’re energized by people and work well in a team
- You’re always one-step ahead. You come up with solutions before anyone knows there’s a problem.
- You’re resilient. You know growth only comes from embracing challenging and unpredictable days
- You’re willing to get your hands dirty one minute and think big picture the next
Industrious in the News:
- How Industrious is changing the coworking Industry
- Industrious CEO Sees Company as Less Risky Than WeWork